12

Wei Wuxian prepared the breakfast of greek yoghurt, banana slices, strawberry and blueberry and drizzled them with crushed nuts and honey for two people and put it on the table where Lan Wangji was sitting and browsing his tablet. Thankfully he wore a kimono over his body, although it did nothing to help with his chest still clearly shown. 

He also found boxes and boxes of expensive tea in one of the cupboards and made one big pot of green tea to share. Then he sat in front of Lan Wangji, who looked super sexy when he worked. One strand of his dark and thick hair fell over and covered his eyes, and he had this inexplicable itch to tuck it behind his ears.

God he needed to restrain himself if he wanted to live in peace with this man. Although he doubted if he could really do that.  And to get his mind off his boss, he quickly polished the yoghurt off and took his plate and cup to the sink to wash them. Anything to get away from his boss' hawk eyes.

"I'm going to shower and get ready to go to the office and I want you to come with me."

Wei Wuxian paused his movement and turned around to face Lan Wangji.

"Uhm, excuse me?" He felt like he heard him wrong.

"To the office." Lan Wangji corrected his words with a smirk and Wei Wuxian blushed. 

Going to the boss' office? What for? He was supposed to stay home and cook like a good wife–CHEF! A good chef slash nutritionist that this man hired. To get rid of his ulcer. Right. Focus.

"Well, I can't go home only to have lunch and go back to the office again, can I? It will take time that I don't really have, so you should come with me to the office and cook for me there. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find the kitchen there adequate, and I'm not really a picky eater." Lan Wangji gave Wei Wuxian one of his lethal smiles, and the latter melted.

"Uh, I suppose?" Wei Wuxian fiddled with his buttons. "Sure, whatever you say, bo–Lan Zhan."

"Good. You can put your luggage in your bedroom on the second floor, first door on the left. There's an ensuite inside if you want to take a shower before we leave." Lan Wangji stood up and Wei Wuxian tried to look somewhere else other than his naked chest. "You should leave the dishes to the maid, they will come later to clean the whole place." Then he left Wei Wuxian alone, steaming on his own unholy thoughts.

Wei Wuxian took a long breath and exhaled deeply, then he counted to twenty before he took his luggage and went upstairs to the room that had been assigned for him. He wondered where Lan Wangji's room was though, if only for him to avoid it at all cost.

He entered the room, and gasped lightly. The room was spacious, with wooden floor just like the rest of the loft, and dark color scheme. It was masculine, with a patio outside and a work table. There was also a huge TV and leather couch, and the room smelled heavenly. 

Wei Wuxian sighed in contentment. 

His old house was decorated by Mianmian, and it was all in pastel color. Not like he had some kind of a sentiment toward pastel but there was a limit to anyone using that color to cover every available area. It was cute–and expensive, but it didn't feel like home. Unlike this. 

Wei Wuxian threw himself on the huge bed and inhaled the strangely similar smell with Lan Wangji, on the bed. And that was calming. He even saw an antique incense burner on the table, and smelled a faint sandalwood smell from it and remembered that Lan Wangji also smelled like that.

As much as he wanted to laze around doing nothing, he needed to take a shower and got ready to follow Lan Wangji around like a trophy wife–CHEF! What's the matter with him? That man really confused his straight sexual orientation. God!

Wei Wuxian then rushed into the ensuite and took off his clothes before entering the huge shower room. There were bottles of expensive smelled shampoo and conditioner and body wash, and strangely, they all smelled like Lan Wangji. 

He wondered if he's slowly going crazy, thinking about another man–his boss of all people, like this. He never had this kind of thought toward any other male, or female. True, he had sex with a lot of women before he met Mianmian–and one man if he's willing to admit, and the one man felt hundred–no, thousand times better than any other women combined.

Gosh, did this mean that he was actually a closeted gay? 

He really needed to re-evaluated his life. 

Thank you, Lan Wangji, for making him doubt himself.

And the combination of his thought of his new boss, which strangely mixed with the only man who railed him five years ago, the body wash smell, and the hot water, all of them made him hard. He groaned in frustration and he was not sure what to do about his erection that would not go away, so he started to touch himself. 

His nipples were ready hard by the time he touched them, and so was his manhood. It leaked the precum and he smeared it around to give him a smoother movement. He pinched his nipples hard, and moved his other hand slowly, thumbing the slit on top of his cock, and groaned loudly. And yet, he still didn't feel satisfied, unlike the other times he did it to himself. Now he imagined the huge hand, enveloping his shaft, and moving it slow, teasing every gasp and moan from him. 

And fuck did it work nicely.

He was so immersed in his fantasy that he didn't realize it when the huge hand was enveloping his cock, and helping him with his hand, kissing the back of his neck and teasing his nipples with the long and beautiful fingers. He only gasped loudly when Lan Wangji whispered in his ear from behind, his whole naked body pressed closely to his.

"Need a hand?"

Lan Wangji didn't need any verbal response since the moan became louder as he moved his hand faster and bit his neck and lapped the mark with his tongue.

Wei Wuxian was so deep in his lust, he didn't immediately realize that Lan Wangji had materialized behind him, helping him with his erection, and he could even feel the long and hard shaft poking at his behind. God, even his cock was so huge, he wondered how it felt when it entered him. 

But Lan Wangji suddenly turned him around, and kissed him hard, while his hand enveloping both of their hard cocks and the other one pulled Wei Wuxian's long hair back to give him access to the slender neck and leave his mark there.

With the hair pull, and the friction on his cock that was not from his own hand, it didn't take long for Wei Wuxian to come, and he came harder than he ever did, even back when he did it with Mianmian. Then he heard the animalistic growl and Lan Wangji also came, spurting white ribbons all over their body.