16

"This is good."

At first, the atmosphere in the kitchen was tense, because Jiang Yanli, Ling Wen and Liu Qingge didn't know what to make when they saw their boss, the one who never socialized with his employees, suddenly appeared and had lunch with them. Then Hua Cheng–bless him, started the conversation by praising the food, and introduced himself to Wei Wuxian.

"I heard that you're really good at what you're doing, and now I can see for myself that you are that good. Please continue to make food for us. Not that yours is not good, Yanli." He grinned at Jiang Yanli, who smiled thankfully at him.

"Not at all, Master Hua, I admit, I'm still learning, and with Xianxian here, I'm sure I can learn a lot from him."

Then they started to chat like usual, while Wei Wuxian only smiled and sat quietly on the chair, cornered by Lan Wangji.

"Why are you so quiet? I remember this morning you're quite vocal with the...mpff…" Lan Wangji's mouth was covered by Wei Wuxian's hand, while the latter blushed, still remembering how lewd he moaned this morning in the shower. Lan Wangji smirked and he licked Wei Wuxian's finger, causing him to take them away while still blushing to his roots. 

"Isn't that the truth though?" Lan Wangji chuckled as he ate the tuna. "Don't be shy, soon I will make you scream even harder." 

Wei Wuxian was instantly hard, and yet, he couldn't help but whisper back petulantly.

"Is this how you treat all  of your employees? I could sue you for sexual harassment, you know…"

"Mm, you could try. But why bother if you obviously enjoyed it, as much as I did? And no, I didn't do this kind of thing with just anybody, only you." Lan Wangji calmly ate his food, with no change in his expression, while Wei Wuxian's heart was beating faster, and he squirmed in his seat like his ass was on fire.

They were still quiet when someone barged in from the outside and then she jumped on Lan Wangji's back while squealing, almost choking Lan Wangji with her death grip.

"Wangji-gege! Why don't you tell me that you have a new personal chef? Wei Wuxian of all people! You do know that he's my idol, and I want to marry him one day!" She whined as she hit Lan Wangji's back.

"Not a chance in hell." Lan Wangji ignored her. "Is that why you're here instead of going to your shooting location? I swear to god I will cut your pay if you delay the shooting again with your whimsical excuses."

Wei Wuxian observed the exchange between Lan Wangji and the young woman on his back, which was obviously his family, judging from the same aesthetic they both had. And she also looked vaguely familiar.

Then her eyes met his, and she squealed again before letting Lan Wangji go and jumped Wei Wuxian, almost toppling them both if Lan Wangji did not pull his waist back. That simple act overwhelmed him more than the hug from the pretty young lady, and the lady in question kissed his cheek three times, making Lan Wangji frowned and almost threw her away.

"Xianxian-gege! Do you remember me? I'm Shi Qingxuan. We met at the closing party for my latest movie last month? I love your petit fours, and I've been meaning to hire you as my personal chef, but that bitch who kept answering the phone always referring to other companies to me, and now you are working for my cousin, it's not fair!" Shi Qingxuan settled on Wei Wuxian's lap comfortably, and the strange thing was, he didn't even feel aroused. Unlike when someone whispered in his ear, or touched his hair, or… 

"Qingxuan, get off of Wei Ying's lap before I drag you out and throw you back to the shooting location. Where's Jun Wu? He was supposed to put a leash on you instead of letting you run rampant like this." Lan Wangji grabbed Shi Qingxuan's tiny waist and peeled her off Wei Wuxian, while she held onto him.

"He's talking with He Xuan outside. Do you still have this food? I want to eat Xianxian-gege's food!" She pointed at the poke bowl, and Wei Wuxian saw it as a chance to get away from Lan Wangji's side. His heart was beating so fast whenever he was near him, and he couldn't breathe. He didn't want to pass out–or worse, lose control of himself and dragged his boss into the walk-in freezer and begged him to fuck him there. So he quickly stood up and went to the fridge where he kept the rest of the extra tuna poke and made another bowl for Shi Qingxuan. He also made another two extras for someone named Jun Wu and He Xuan in case they were hungry too.

"Here it is, please enjoy."

Shi Qingxuan ate the food happily, when a man with a smile on his face entered. He lifted his brow when he saw Shi Qingxuan devour a bowl full of food.

"I thought you said that you're on a diet?" A tall man with a handsome face, sat beside her and took the tuna poke bowl Wei Wuxian prepared for him. He took a spoonful of the food and widened his eyes, then he looked at Wei Wuxian with admiration in his eyes. "You're the one who made this?"

Wei Wuxian nodded and smiled. 

"Would you like to work exclusively for Qingxuan here? I know she likes your food very much, and she needs a personal chef…" he took out a name card and gave it to Wei Wuxian, who read the name on it. Jun Wu. And a phone number under his name.

"Back off, he's mine." Lan Wangji interrupted their conversation from where he was sitting and eating the food.

"Well well well, boss, I didn't see you there. The kitchen is quite crowded today, eh?" Jun Wu chuckled and continued spooning the food inside his mouth. 

Wei Wuxian's ears felt like it was burning when he heard Lan Wangji tell Jun Wu that he's… his. Well, in a manner, he was his personal chef, it's just the way Lan Wangji spoke it, like he was… his. God. He gripped the corner of the table hard until his knuckles turned white. He didn't see that Lan Wangji was observing him with very much interest, and so did Hua Cheng.

Then another man walked inside the kitchen and looked around with curiosity in his eyes.

"Why is it very crowded today?" He noticed Lan Wangji and lifted his brow up in surprise. "Even you, boss?" He took an empty chair and the last tuna poke bowl. "I assume that this is mine." 

"I think we need a bigger kitchen if people will keep showing themselves without invitation here." Lan Wangji scoffed as he walked to the fridge, which was where Wei Wuxian stood, and crowded him.

Wei Wuxian held his breath, and tried to make himself smaller to no avail, since Lan Wangji stopped right in front of him with only barely an inch between them. He shivered slightly from his boss' body heat, and he swore that he was nearing orgasm just by standing this close to this man, ignoring all other people in the kitchen. 

When Lan Wangji lowered his head to whisper in his ear, he almost fainted. He couldn't hold himself back, and if Lan Wangji spoke like that again, he would become a puddle of goo right there.

"Do you have something forbidden inside the fridge? Like, pot brownies or something?" 

"What?" Wei Wuxian didn't expect that, so he looked straight at Lan Wangji's eyes to find out if he's joking or not, forgetting that he was avoiding those pairs of molten gold eyes.

"Judging by the way you guard the fridge, I'd say there's something interesting inside. Something… maybe illegal?" Lan Wangji grinned as he knew exactly what he was doing to the quivering man.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to… I–" Wei Wuxia became flustered and he turned around to open the fridge to get Lan Wangji something to drink, when he felt those huge hands held his waist and pulled it back to graze his obvious erection.

"Mm, too bad. I thought you're going to use it to drug me and seduce me into that walk-in fridge."