22

Mianmian, whose birth name was Luo Qingyang, was out for the weekend with her rich girlfriends in Paris. She flew there with one of her friends' private jets, and stayed in their mansion which was located right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Apparently, her cousin married some French nobles, and she was bragging about it all the time, making her feel icky. When she came back from her vacation, she went straight back to her house, and thought about buying a noble title for her husband. 

True, the loan shark job was very profitable, but it was seen as a low class job, unlike those poor nobles, who had no money but were still respected since they were, well, nobles. Mianmian was so deep in her thoughts when she arrived at her house with the private limo she chartered for this trip, she didn't see that there were a couple of police cars in front of her house. It was when she arrived at her front door that she noticed the presence of the cops. She was about to ask if anything happened to her husband, when one of the plain clothes cops approached her.

"Mrs. Luo Qingyang?" He asked her with a serious expression. He looked quite young and good looking, with black rimmed prescription glasses and wind swept hair.

"Yes?" She gave the man a thorough once over and gave him her disapproval. Although he was young and handsome, but the clothes didn't fit his muscular body, and it was cheap. Mianmian hated poor people, so she didn't give the man much thought.

"My name is Detective Jiang Cheng and you are under arrest for embezzlement, property theft, and defamation. Please follow us to the police station." He then proceeded to quote the Miranda on her.

Mianmian, who became flustered by the charges, became mute from shock. But when one of the police pushed her head down to enter the car, she started to scream at him and pushed the police away.

"What do you mean by those? Do you even have any proof?" She kicked the police on his shin.

"Adding that to the charge, assault of a police officer." Detective Jiang Cheng pushed his glasses up. "And of course we have proof, Mrs. Luo, otherwise how can we arrest you?" He signaled the other cop to put her into the car. Then after the car went back to the precinct, Detectuve Jiang Cheng took out his phone and called a number.

"Councellor Xie? Everything is proceeding without a hitch."

Wei Wuxian was preparing lunch for everyone ever since the news of his tuna poke bowls and teriyaki chicken was being spread like wildfire on a dry season by none other than Jiang Yanli. But he still focused on making Lan Wangji's lunch and dinner his priority, especially since his diet was different than the staff's meal. 

For today's lunch, he prepared Chinese style steamed whole fish with vegan soy sauce, ginger, scallion, and coriander to share with him, and tofu steaks with enoki mushroom and tsukemono. 

Jiang Yanli observed the menu and she made the staff's menu of the same steamed fish and tofu, adding white rice and extra sauteed green beans and minced beef. It would be a communal lunch today.

Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji's portion to his office. He brought the cart with him, and knocked on his door. When he entered the office, he saw Jingyi was there and his face brightened up when he saw Wei Wuxian.

"Heyy, pretty gege, how's it going?" Jingyi approached him and gave him a high five. He looked so different today with his skater t-shirt, loose jeans and fancy white sneakers. He looked… young.

"Uh, I'm good. Are you staying for lunch?" Thank god he brought extra portion in case like this. But he wondered who was this young man? He's definitely too young to work as an assistant to the esteemed Lan Wangji, but kids nowadays had a different goals and mindset, so he wasn't surprised if he was somehow a tech god or something.

"No, he will go to the kitchen and eat with the other staff." Lan Wangji answered for him when Jingyi was about to open his mouth. "Right, Jingyi?"

Jingyi looked at his uncle and then back to Wei Wuxian and he grinned.

"Sure, unc–I mean boss. Imma grab my lunch with the others now. Toodle-loo!" He went out the door fast and Lan Wangji sighed.

"That kid is like a hurricane." He then looked at Wei Wuxian and his gaze softened. "Hey, you." He stood up from his desk and stretching out. His suit was hung behind him and all hebwore now was a white bespoke shirt that highlighting every part of his delicious body. And Wei Wuxian was suddenly feeling hungry. "What's for lunch?" He walked to Wei Wuxian's direction and suddenly Wei Wuxian was in his embrace, being kissed within an inch of his life. 

"Mm, yummy." Lan Wangji bit Wei Wuxian's plump lips playfully as he pressed his hard on on the latter.

"Lan Zhan…" Wei Wuxian was suddenly out of breath as he grabbed Lan Wangji's front shirt tight. He felt his knees had become weak from the kiss, and he felt hot all over.

"Yes?" Lan Wangji still nibbled leisurely on his lips and rubbed their erections together. 

"You should eat your lunch first." Wei Wuxian squeaked since he didn't have any power left to do anything else except being pliant in his hands.

"I'm doing it right now." Lan Wangji moved his lips to Wei Wuxian's neck, exposing the purplish marks he left there last night, the evidence of their wild lovemaking.

"Ahh, I mean… your actual lunch." Wei Wuxian's mind was clouded with lust, when Lan Wangji's hand started to open the front button of his shirt and pinched his erect nipples, making him hard and leaking.

"But you're my actual lunch, baby. And dinner. And breakfast. And snack." Lan Wangji continued to nibble Wei Wuxian all over and went down on him. He pushed the pliant man on the couch and he opened his own shirt and pants, before taking off the rest of Wei Wuxian's clothes. 

"You're so beautiful, baby." He took out a travel size lube and started to pour it on his hand, and he warmed it before he breached the pliant man in front of him.

"Lan Zhan… ngh… what if someone comes in?" He was already approaching his climax fast just from Lan Wangji's fingers.

"No one dared to come without my explicit permission." He showered Wei Wuxian with kisses as his fingers pushing in and out of him, making a lewd sound.

Then, when Lan Wangji deemed that he was ready, he turned Wei Wuxian over, and entered him from behind, making him gasp and moan, and they moved together to satisfy their carnal pleasure until they both reached their climax together.