26

Mianmian's sentence was decided quickly since there was sufficient proof and testimony from Wei Wuxian's previous employees, who were forced to join her new catering company or they didn't get paid. She got fifteen years with a chance for parole after ten and she also had to pay Wei Wuxian the amount of five million euro. She did not accept the sentence gracefully and instead, she threatened and screamed and denied everything.

Wei Wuxian watched her, and yet he didn't have a shred of feelings left for her. He just sat there quietly while Mianmian, his ex fiance, cursed him and spat on him while the cops took her away to prison. He then looked at Xie Lian and hugged him.

"Thank you for everything."

Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe, who accompanied him, also let out their breaths since everything was going on smoothly, courtesy of Xie Lian and his P.I.

"It's my honor to help you, Xianxian." Xie Lian patted his back fondly. He became closer with Wei Wuxian when they prepared for their depositions and courts, and he admired the tenacity of the young man. 

"Please send me the bills so I can pay you immediately." Wei Wuxian told Xie Lian since he didn't want to impose on him. Xie Lian had already helped him so much and he was grateful for his service, also, he got that five millions from Mianmian's personal assets–which was actually his before she took it away–and he could use it to pay Xie Lian and his P.I friend. 

"Don't worry about it, everything has been paid by your boss." Xie Lian grinned at Wei Wuxian, who could not believe his ears.

"I beg your pardon?" He wanted to make sure he didn't hear wrong. Surely it couldn't be… 

"Your boss, he paid for everything before the court finished." Xie Lian looked at Wei Wuxian with questions in his eyes. It seemed that Wei Wuxian did not know that his boss was the one who paid for everything.

Wei Wuxian was quiet for a while, before he gave them all his most radiant smile.

"In that case, why don't we celebrate our win? All you can eat Korean barbecue and soju, anyone?" 

Although he was smiling, Shen Qingqiu, as his best friend since childhood knew that something was bothering Wei Wuxian. But he did not poke him now, maybe later if they went back to his house.

"I'm sorry, but I have to pass, I have a previous appointment today." Xie Lian smiled regretfully. "Maybe next time?" He promised San Lang to have dinner with him after the court and to keep him posted with the results.

"Of course, Xie Lian, thank you again for everything, and please say thanks to your P.I friend. Let me know when you're both free and I'll take you to dinner as a thank you." Wei Wuxian hugged Xie Lian.

"Sure, I'll let you know soon."

Finally it's only the three of them who went to the all you can eat Korean barbecue and soju. As usual they ordered pork belly, pork skin, pork intestines, and pork ribs with a dozen bottles of soju. They planned to get wasted tonight to celebrate Wei Wuxian's winning since he already asked Lan Wangji for a day off today.

"So, tell me, why did your face change when Xie Lian told you that your boss paid for everything? I thought you'll be happy with his generosity?" Shen Qingqiu got to the point after they ordered.

"Because I slept with him? And it didn't feel right that he paid for my personal expenses." Wei Wuxian's face didn't show any of the turbulence that he felt in his heart, but Shen Qingqiu gasped when he heard the news.

"You slept with your boss? Your insanely hot boss, Lan Wangji? I thought you didn't like men?"

"Dude, have you seen my boss? I don't think mere mortals like us ever had any chance to refuse him. I admit I'm into a man. As in one person. And he turned out to be my fucking boss, who was so generous he paid for my lawyer." Wei Wuxian drank the soju shot in one gulp.

"Why do I hear some kind of resentment from you then?" Shen Qingqiu lifted his brow in confusion.

"Because. He wasn't supposed to complicate my life by interfering in my personal life. We're just fucking, that's all. It's… convenient." It's easier to lie than to tell them that he had fallen in love with his boss. Why bother if he's going to leave soon?

"What are you talking about? Just fucking? You are not someone who can just fucking another person, for chrissake Xianxian. I know for sure that if you don't have any feelings for the other person you wouldn't sleep with them no matter how hot they are." Shen Qingqiu became suspicious of Wei Wuxian's explanation. It didn't sound like him. Just fucking…  just fucking his ass.

Wei Wuxian didn't say any words, instead he drank some more soju, while Luo Binghe observed him.

"Well, I'm not going to force you to talk today, but remember, we're always here for you. No matter what. Okay?" Shen Qingqiu gave Wei Wuxian a side hug, and Luo Binghe started to put the meat on his plate.

"Let's eat, we need to put meat in you, you're so skinny."

Wei Wuxian threw a thankful glance to Luo Binghe's direction as he did not want to talk about his feelings to his friends yet. He just wasn't ready, not now, and maybe not ever.

Wei Wuxian came back to Lan Wangji's penthouse a little after midnight. He was a bit tipsy, but not so much, and when he opened the door to the apartment, he saw that his boss, his fucking gorgeous boss, was waiting for him in the living room. The fucking hot boss who was so generous that he paid for his lawyer and the P.I. The one in a million boss who fucked him like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey..." Wei Wuxian slurred his words. He didn't want to think today, he just wanted to be fucked hard. He then crawled into Lan Wangji's lap and started to kiss him and unbutton his shirt. "Fuck me please, fuck me hard and good until I pass out."

"Are you… drunk?" Lan Wangji chuckled as he kissed Wei Wuxian back fervently.

"No. I'm just horny." He already started to unbuckle Lan Wangji's pants, and dropped to the floor to suck him.

"Hmm, maybe you should go out with your friends more often if you always come back home like this." Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian's head to guide him, while the latter enthusiastically licked and sucked the massive cock in front of him.

"Mm…" He didn't answer, instead he deep throated Lan Wangji until the latter gasped.

Wei Wuxian was enjoying sucking the huge cock when suddenly he was being pulled up and thrown onto the couch.

"Turn around, I want to fuck you from behind."  Lan Wangji shed the rest of his clothes off and took the lube he kept in his pants.

Wei Wuxian did that, since he didn't know if he was able to keep his gaze on Lan Wangji after he found out that he paid for the lawyer. He suddenly felt the coldness from the lube entering him, two fingers at once, since they were fucking too this morning before court.

"I want your cock inside me, Lan Zhan, now."

"How bossy Wei Ying…" He heard Lan Wangji chuckled and lined his huge cock near his entrance and thrust. Hard. 

Wei Wuxian almost screamed from the sudden breach, but he welcomed the pain. It didn't take long for him to enjoy the way Lan Wangji's cock skillfully penetrated him like he always did. 

He must had been fucking a lot of people to be this skillful. Wei Wuxian thought when he felt that he almost went over the edge. But he tried not to think so much and enjoying the fucking. He needed it, since he felt uneasy ever since the court, no, ever since he found out Lan Wangji paid for all of his expenses. He didn't even know that Lan Wangji knew that he had personal problems, and it irritated him how it got under his skin.

"Stop thinking and just feel me, baby." Lan Wangji whispered in his ear. They were so attuned to each other that Lan Wangji could feel the slightest change in Wei Wuxian's movement.

"I'm almost there…" Wei Wuxian panted as he moved faster and faster.

"Let's do it together baby." Lan Wangji thrust harder and harder until they both came screaming from the intense climax.