Chapter 26

When it's time to go, the three are disappointed, as they had the best fun of their lives. When Ace is with his friends for a while Dean says with a nudge to Anna. "And~ he's not that bad, is he?"

Anna smiles at Dean. "He's okay"

"Yesss!", Dean starts cheering right away.

"But!" Anna says quickly.

Dean looks at her in surprise.

"I still need to know one more thing," she continues.

"Oh? and that is?" Dean asks curiously.

Anna looks at Dean. "Did you do it?" she asks straight into his eyes.

"Wh-what no!" Dean says quickly to her.

Anna looks Dean straight in the eye.

"No way!" he says shyly.

"Hmm okay." Anna nods with relief.

Dean fiddles with his shirt. Anna strokes Dean's hair. The rest of the camp is pretty quiet and before they know it they are back at the hotel. They are all tired from their return journey. That is why the children are allowed to rest in their room. Dean and Ace do the same thing. Dean takes Ace to his room. They both flop onto the bed.

"I'm so devastated," Ace says.

"Me too," Dean says and sighs.

"Is Anna all right, by the way?" Want Ace to know.

Dean smiles at him. "Yes, she thinks it's okay."

"Really!?" Ace immediately sits up and looks at Dean.

"Yup!" Dean replies.

Ace is so happy. He stands up. Dean laughs and sits up.

"I'm so glad she accepted. Otherwise, I'd go to plan B," Ace said.

"What was your plan B?" asks Dean curiously.

"Forcing her of course", Ace smiles.

"You can't do that!" Dean tells him.

"What! I wouldn't strangle her. I don't mean it that way. I would beg her, but then force her to accept us," Ace explains proudly.

"That was your plan B?" Dean says with a sarcastic tone. As a result, Ace nods to Dean's question.

Dean sighs and shakes his head. "Good thing this plan worked."

"Yep." Ace sits back on the bed.

Dean looks at Ace for a moment. Ace looks at him questioningly. As soon as Dean notices that he is looking at Ace, he quickly looks away shyly.

"What's up Dean?" Ace moves closer to Dean.

"No-nothing, I was just thinking something," Dean says, looking away.

"Uh hey why are you looking away!" Ace doesn't know what's going on with Dean.

"No, no, nothing," Dean says and waves his hands.

"You are lying." Ace looks at him with a poker face.

"What? No dude!" Dean says very nonchalantly without looking at him. Ace raises an eyebrow. Dean looks at him carefully with a bright red face.

"Why are you red?"

"No, no, I was just thinking a little embarrassed," Dean says, covering his face with a hand.

"Embarrassed? Why? Tell me, Dean." Ace takes Dean's hand.

Dean looks down. "Y-you looked very handsome in your swimsuit." Immediately he jumps even worse in embarrassment.

Ace gets a shock all over his body and starts blushing too. Dean watches Ace's reaction, which only makes him blush more.

"Did you like it?" Ace asks to be sure.

Dean nods "Ahh, this is embarrassing!" says Dean

"Then why are you saying it?" Ace gets even redder.

"Because you kept asking d-door!" says Dean.

"T-That happened by accident. I didn't know you did this."

"Sorry I shouldn't have brought it up." He fiddles with his shirt nervously.

Ace waves his hands. "No no no! That's okay. I liked that you said it." Ace plays with his fingers.

"R-Really?!" Dean says, looking at him in surprise. Ace nods.

"Luckily," Dean says with a red face.

"Yes correct." Ace looks away.

The atmosphere is immediately uncomfortable. Ace wants to say something, but he can't. He can't. Carefully Dean grabs Ace's hand without looking at him.

"Is something wrong?" Ace asks nervously.

Dean shakes his head and looks at Ace.

"Oh okay," Ace says briefly. "Man this is so awkward!" he says in his head.

Dean feels the same. What can he do?