Chapter 9

"I want .... you" Ace says.

"Me?" Dean looks confused at him. "Dean" he looks at Dean in his eyes but comes to realize where he wanted to go, he stands up. "Uggh never mind." Dean can feel his heart beating in his head and he slowly sits up. Ace shakes his hands through his hair. "You ... you're not going to do anything?" Dean is confused and surprised in one whole.

"Yes," Ace replies briefly.

"N ... Nothing at all?", Dean asks again.
Ace shakes his head.

"Is everything okay?" Dean says worriedly.

"Ow yes." Ace doesn't look at Dean. He pinches himself not to do it.

Dean suddenly stands next to him and looks at him with a slanted head. "Certainly?"

Ace is shocked. "What are you doing!?"

"I don't care what you want," Dean tells him. This is much uncomfortable. "Owh okay" Ace thinks. "Do you want to be on PlayStation?" "Okay, I'm just not that good", he says and smiles a bit drowsy. "Ha, then it's easier to beat you," Ace says happily. "Pff," Dean laughs, laughing, and Ace turns on the PlayStation he has in his room. Ace picks up 2 controllers. "Here." Dean tackles the controller. "Thank you." Ace sets up a game in the box. And sits down again next to Dean. He starts the game. "So what exactly should we do?" Dean asks. "Well this game is called Bomberpan. They are small games. You have baseball, tennis, golf and the racing game," explains Ace. "Ohhhh," Dean says, looking at the screen. "Which are we going to do first?" "You can choose," says Ace. "Hmmm, tennis", Dean concludes. "All right." Ace puts it on tennis.

Dean watches and waits patiently for the game. Ace shows him how to choose the players. "Ooh I want that with the cap on," Dean says cheerfully. "Okay" Ace says laughing. "Then I choose the one with the helmet on."

They press their characters and both press start. The game starts with the fun intro. And then the countdown. Dean may serve.

The game stops for a moment. "Wait how should you serve? Not with the ○ button." He is looking at his controller. "No, you have to press the x button." He shows it to Dean by pointing his finger there. Dean presses the button and the puppet serves. Ace presses the buttons like a player who has played the game too often and hits back. The ball is coming back. Dean presses ○, but misses the ball because he was hit in the corner. "How do you walk to the ball?" "With that round thing that can move," Ace tells him. Dean shows the controller and touches his shoulder. "Which of the 2, who or who" he points to them. Ace points with his finger at the left rotary control. "Oh thank you", he says and sits up again. "No problem." And the game continues. This time Ace can serve. The ball comes straight for Dean and he hits him. The ball now lands at Ace field and Ace hits it easily back. The ball returns with a faster speed. Such a speed ball that Dean misses him. "What, hey how did you do that!" "Oh magic," Ace says jokingly. "What, Ace tell me!" , Dean says and shakes him. "Okay okay," he says with a laugh. "Stop shaking me first." Dean stops shaking. "How do you do it?" "Look." Ace takes Dean's hand. "You hold down the x button and release it when the ball is close to you." "So you have to hold it in advance?" , Dean asks him. Ace nods while he still holds his hand. "Okay let's try again," says Dean. Ace nods again while still not releasing.

Dean realizes it and then looks questioningly at Ace. "Uhm, Ace, the game?" Ace strokes his fingers. Dean looks at his hand and Ace's. He goes through his fingers and holds him tight. Dean falls silent.

"Let's continue playing later."

"O-Ok ... Okay," Dean says, looking at Ace looking at his hands. Ace breathes in and out. He sounds tense. Dean sees that Ace looks tense. But why? He has touched Dean so many times.

"T-The game," says Ace. "Hey what?" Dean quickly looks at the screen. Ace is waiting for him because Dean has yet to serve. Dean looks briefly at his controller to press X and then looks up at the screen again. He serves. Ace doll runs to the ball and hits back with ease. Dean runs his doll to the ball and he tries to get a quick ball. And he managed a fast ball coming at Ace. Ace runs towards it and .... no, he didn't get it. "Whooo!" Dean shouts cheerfully. He has already forgotten what had just happened. He enthusiastically gives Ace a hug. "Coached!" Ace is completely silent because of the hug. Dean laughs at himself for the goal, while holding Ace.

"D-Dean" is the only thing Ace gets out of his mouth.

Only then does Dean realize what he has just done. He quickly releases Ace. "Ah, uhm, sorry, I was just so excited that uh, that I didn't, it wasn't the intention, umm."

Ace drops the controller and grabs Dean's hands. Dean is startled by Ace, he looks him in the eye.

"Dean ... I ..... I have to tell you something."

Dean just looks at Ace.

"Dean ... I ... do you remember I did all those things to you?", He begins.

Dean nods and looks away. He is ashamed of it.

"I did that because I .... I ...L... like...you", he says softly.

"What did you say?" Dean says because he didn't understand him.

"I like... you," he says softly again.

"Sorry, I still don't understand you," Dean tells him and comes closer.

"I like you!" he says loudly.
Dean's mouth falls open. "What ... what are you talking about?"

Hello people who read the story of Dean and Ace! How do you like the story so far?

I think it's a nice story myself. Not just because it's my own story, but I just love Dean and Ace.

I am sorry that I do not update the next chapter every week or every month or twice a week, but I continue to do my best. Just like my other stories. If you read it too.

Well what I just want to say is enjoy more of Dean and Ace and uhmmm ... byeeeee ♡♡