Chapter 15

* Hey hey dear readers! A new chapter with Ace and Dean. This chapter was a bit painful. Be prepared readers. Hopefully you still enjoy the story, have fun with reading! *

Dean shakes with fear and looks down. "O-Okay, but don't hurt her."

Kaj sounds surprised. "So that is your answer. That is fast. But no worries, this is not going to be easy either." And looks at Dean with a grin.

He feels anxious about it. Very stuffy. "The choice wasn't difficult either," he says softly.

Kaj has not heard of it. He takes over Dean from the boys and they all sit in a circle. Dean is sitting on Kaj's lap.

Dean feels uncomfortable on his lap. Kaj is rubbing his clothes a bit and then his arms and legs. Also sometimes in his hair.

"You smell nice Dean." He smells of Dean's clothes.

Dean looks away with abhorrence.

Kaj goes in Dean's clothes. "Pay attention, Dean."

Dean grabs Kaj's arm to stop it.

"Okay okay, I'll take it easy." Kaj takes his hand away.

Dean is glad he takes his hand away.

"Okay let's start the game." Kaj explains briefly what kind of game they will play. Dean and Kaj always get an assignment that they have to do and the friends of Kaj can choose what kind of assignment it will be. But if Kaj is not satisfied with it, he hurts Anna. Dean is nervous like crazy. This is not what he wants. He doesn't want to do Kaj close.

"So shall we start ?! Which boy wants first !?", Kaj asks.

"I know one," says a boy with shaved hair on the side.

"Oh okay say it," says Kaj curiously.

"Let's start with something simple. Dean should give a kiss on your hand while he's on your knees in front of you," the boy says.

"Oeeee", the boys say. Kaj smiles just like a high prince. "Good." He looks at Dean while Dean slowly sits down on his knees in front of him. He is shaking with fear, not for what he should do, but for what Anna is waiting for if he doesn't. Kaj looks at Dean expectantly. Dean takes Kaj's hand, which he has already finished. Carefully he kisses it and while he does he looks up at him with his eyes. Nasty.

Kaj smiles. "Well done, my dear," says Kaj. The next one is next. "my dear" he repeats the word in his head. He puts Dean on his lap again.

"Okay and now the next." Immediately a boy with clear blue eyes appears. "Dean must behave like a dog," he says. Dean looks at the boy with an incredible look.

"Yes, I like that. Come Dean the dog." And gives Dean a few knocks on his back.

"A-Act normal, I am human!", Dean tells Kaj.

Kaj immediately looks angry. And shows his phone to Dean as a threat. "I would change that tone differently. You don't want to hurt your friend."

Dean shakes his head and falls silent.

"Well, do what you were instructed to do," Kaj says irritably.

"Kaj please stop this," Dean says to him, sighing.

Kaj takes his phone and turns it on. "Hurt her," he says without showing any emotion. Immediately they can hear how Anna screams in pain.

Kaj looks at Dean. "Should they continue?" "No! Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Let it stop!", Dean says as soon as he hears Anna.

"Yes! Certainly! Let it stop!" He shouts.

"Okay." Kaj nods satisfied. He is pressing his phone out again. "Now imitate a dog," he commands.

Dean's whole body is shaking. He grabs Kaj by the shoulders and barks softly. Then he licks his cheek full of shame.

"Good, so good. You're a dog! A cute dog that has to listen to its boss!", Kaj laughs.

Dean then places his head on Kaj's shoulder. Firstly so that no one can see his face then and secondly because he is ashamed. All the boys look at them. Kaj laughs and while Dean is sitting there in his arms. He goes over his back with his hands in his clothes. Dean gets a shiver all over his body.

"You are warm, Dean," he says.

"Hpmh", Dean moans uncomfortably.

"Hmmm, make that sound again," says Kaj excitingly.

Dean tightens his shoulders as soon as he feels Kaj put one hand to his stomach. "Hmph ?!"

Kaj starts tickling Dean's belly. Dean further hides his face in his shoulder.

"Dean kiss me", Kaj commands him.

He doesn't want it, but he has to. For Anna. Anna should not suffer any more pain from him. Dean slowly takes his head off Kaj's shoulder. His face is red but he also has a disgusting facial expression.

"I wait Dean."

Carefully and with tears in his eyes, he leans forward toward Kaj. Kaj thinks he is acting too slowly and pulls Dean towards him. He makes an intense kiss. Dean keeps his eyes closed while tears run down his cheeks. He can feel his tongue in his. Dean gasps with air that he has to bite. kaj won't let him go. Kaj goes over his bare back and stomach with his hands. Dean finds it disgusting, but if this is what he should do for Anna. He has no doubts about it

"Isn't Kaj going a bit too far?" Asks one of the boys.

Kaj stops the kiss. "Shut up! You have no idea!" Kaj says furiously. And he continues to kiss Dean. Dean pants and feels his mucus in his mouth.

"Kaj that's enough!" Says another boy.

"Fuck off!", He calls to the boy. "Guest stop, you're really stupid now!" Says another boy again.

"Mouth closed!!"

One of those boys stands up. "I can't see this anymore," he runs away.

"Me too. Me too, and me too", the other boys say and follow the other boy. Seeing Kaj he doesn't care. He doesn't let Dean go for a second. As he sees the boys walk away, he holds Dean while looking over his shoulder. You can hear Dean sob on his shoulder.

"Shut up," says kaj.

Dean tries to stop sobbing while being held tight. Dean shakes with fear. He doesn't want this. At a certain moment Kaj takes off his pants. Dean is startled. Kaj is really going too far. His pants are wet and damp. Dean puts his hands to his mouth and shakes his head. He cannot stop the tears.

"Are you ready for Dean !?"

"Stop Kaj", he cries with his hands over his mouth.

"No really !! Don't be such a jerk and let's do it!", Kaj shouts and pulls Dean's pants down.

"I don't want it," Dean tells him, grabbing his pants.

"Shut up!", Kaj says angrily and takes Dean by the mouth. "Kaj !!!!!!!!!" They hear someone screaming from outside. The door to the storage room opens with a bang and someone gives him a hard punch by the jaw. Kaj rolls off Dean. Sobbing and surprised, Dean looks at the person. And there is Ace, who looks furiously at Kaj.

* Okay the end of this chapter. Fortunately Ace has come. If you found this chapter a bit too bad, I can also delete it if you want, thanks in advance *