Chapter 3

The next day the alarm clock starts early for both boys. Ew, to school early.

"Yes time to tease Dean," Ace said in his head and comes out of his bed getting ready to school.

Anna and Dean always walk to school together. This is mainly because the sister of Dean doesn't want Anna walks alone in the dark and his sister always says that he has to treat girls well.

At Ace, he always walks with Diva and the King two annoying students but Ace best friends.

They walk to school in a chatting manner. And so a new day begins. Unfortunately it is chilly in the morning.

"An, how often must I tell you now that you have to buy a scarf," Dean tells her as they walk through the school gate. "I'm not cold, Deany" Anna says as she keep her coat tightly closed. "I can tell you that you are cold", as he says, Ace and his friends also walk through the gate. Ace looks at Dean when he sees him, but focuses on his friends again. "Not at all!", Anna calls out to him. Dean grins at her "Just buy a scarf An otherwise I'll do it." "No, I'll do it, mom." Anna sighs. "You are just like your sister." "I cannot help it," laughs Dean. "Like brother like sister", says Anna laughing.

"Hey Dean!" Ace comes to Dean and kindly puts an arm around his shoulder. "Hey Ace ...", says Dean less enthusiastic. Anna's face also leaves immediately. "I want to show you something", says Ace and continues to look at him kindly. "You do not have to show him anything, he was already planning to help me with my homework, so he has no time for you", says Anna irritably and grabs Dean by the wrist as she pulls him towards him. "Sorry you're unlucky, I wanted Dean to help me, I'm struggling with something, and I know Dean wants that." Ace looks straight at Dean. Something tells him that he has no other choice. "Uhmm, An." But Anna does not listen to Dean. "I do not care about it", she says straight forward. "Your friends can also help you well, come, let's let Dean go." Without listening any further to Ace, Anna walks away as she watches Dean. Ace growls. "That bitch." Anna does not like it and takes Dean to the classroom. Dean is in big trouble because Ace is angry. Only Anna cannot know that, so he keeps it to himself.

The lesson goes by as a flash. Ace did not do anything to Dean. Anna keeps an eye on everything since this morning. She is like an eagle watching everything. Occasionally she also gives those bad looks to Ace. Ace pretends she's crazy. Dean must secretly laugh every time Anna does something. The two are just fire and water. It is just too funny to look at. Although Dean is happy that he has such a good friend. Dean is quite surprised that nothing has happened yet. It probably comes through Anna. But we cannot cheer too soon because there comes Ace, with Diva and King. Dean immediately gets a bad feeling. Anna is right in the defense. "Come on, Dean, we're going home." "Okay", says Dean to Anna. She grabs Deans wrist and they walk away together in the hallway, but Diva and King walk behind them. Dean gets it stuffy. "Hey Anna releases Dean!" Says King. "No question of it, fagot yourself," says Anna and continues. "Nothing comes of that." Out of nowhere Ace comes into the picture and takes Deans arm from Anna. He grabs him in slow motion so that it looks romantic. Dean is amazed at what is happening "Hey!" Anna calls out. Ace presses Dean against his chest. "Sorry you had him all the time, now he's mine." Diva and King stop Anna from "Come back you!" Anna shouts angry at Ace. Ace pretends he has not heard Anna. Ace brings Dean to the boys' toilet. It is quiet and there is no one.

"Leave Anna alone Ace!", Says Dean. "If Anna had not behaved like this morning, I would have let her go," Ace answers. Dean grabs Ace by his shirt and looks at him angrily. "Leave her alone!" "So the baby can get angry." Ace looks at Dean with a psycho smile. Dean looks frighteningly at Ace "Let.Her.Go" says Dean again "Let her go home." "If I do, what will I get?" Ace asks suddenly interested. "What do you want?", Says Dean and releases him while he looks at him seriously. "What I want?" Ace looks straight into Dean's face. "I want you ... every day .... greeting at school and as a school ..... it's my goodbye." Ace looks away when he has said it. Dean looks confused. "Wait, so you want me to greet you in the morning and at the end of the day, do you leave Anna alone?" Ace nods as he looks down. "Deal!", Says Dean immediately. "If that's all you do not hear me complaining!" he thinks to himself. "You're going to do it, right?" Ace asks for the security. "Yes, if you leave Anna alone," Dean says clearly. "Then that is settled," says Ace decisively. Dean nods to him. "Make sure she can go home now and not be disturbed by you, so I'll keep the deal." Ace nods and immediately picks up his phone and starts applying King. 'Regular' Dean waits patiently. What he wants most is that Anna is safe. "But now you cannot just leave," Ace says quickly. And puts his phone back in his pocket. He had already seen that coming. "What do you want Ace?" "To the toilet", Ace commands. "Ace," Dean says hard against him. He does not want that at all. "Do it." "But-", says Dean, but he is interrupted. Ace looks at him direct. "Now" He swallows and walks to a toilet where he lowers the glasses and sits on them. Ace likes this all. He nervously looks down on what he is going to do now. Ace gets a pill out. Dean looks at him in confusion for a moment. In his other hand he has a glove. Such a plastic, transparent glove. "What are you going to do?" Says Dean questioningly. "Where do you think a pill is needed, idiot?" "For when you're sick?" Dean asks questions. "Are you ill?" Ace asks. "No!", Says Dean immediately. Ace smiles. "Let's just test that, keep your mouth shut, this goes very fast," says Ace. "W ... what! "Dean crawls back as far as possible." Sit still this is done. "Ace walks closer to Dean." No, Ace, do normal! "He tries to defend himself with his arms, but Ace has all those arms caught. "A ... ace!", Dean shouts at him, shocked, Ace forcing Dean to take off his pants. "Do not do it!", Dean Ace sings, though he does not listen, Ace goes a long way. is to undress Dean's trousers and underpants, and he puts on his glove with his left hand. "S ... stop! stuttering Dean and trying to push Ace away. "No, mouth shut" He has the pill in his hand. Dean tries to struggle. "Ace!" Ace does not want to hear Dean. "Almost" says Ace and is almost at Deans buttocks. "Stop!" Mumbles Dean frighteningly. Ace is too focused, but then ...... the phone goes from Ace. It interrupts everything. Happy.

Ace picks up. "What!? .... hmhm ... hmhm ... Well that's not my problem! ... just solve it yourself! ............... is good is good ... yes he is safe ... jeeszzzz "and he hangs up. Dean has in the meantime quickly put on his clothes while he has fallen from the nerves on the floor to his knees. Ace does not pay attention to that. "Ughhh ... Your stupid friend, is coming to save you." The tears run from the nerves over his cheeks to the ground. 'I hate him, I love him, I hate him' repeats himself in his head. "Get up and disappear from my image, and do not forget the deal we have," Ace told Dean. Dean gets up and looks at him with tears in his eyes, horrified. "Find a psychiatrist, crazy!" Are the last words he says to him and then he quickly runs the toilets, direction Anna. "What !!", Dean Ace still hears screaming. He hits the toilet door with a fist and lowers. "I am an idiot."