Chapter 29 (part 1)

Dear Readerssss!! A little nice announcement for all of you, this chapter has a few 18+ bits hehe. So if you don't want to read this chapter, you can skip this and the next chapter. (This chapter is also divided into 2 parts).

Enjoy reading!!!

Dean flops back on the bed. He checks his phone for a moment. Nothing from his sister yet. He sighs deeply. A few minutes later, someone knocks on Dean's door. Dean gets up and opens the door.

Ace waves a moment at Dean. "yo"

"Ace?" Dean says surprised. "Didn't you go to your room?"

"Yes, to pack my things." He shows Dean a bag with his things in it.

"What why? Are you leaving!?" Dean says immediately surprised.

"Of course not. I'm coming to sleep here today." Ace puts his bag in the corner.

"But you just said you'd sleep in your own room- you lied to An!" Dean says aloud.

Ace smiles and shrugs. "Immediately she didn't like it."

"That's true," murmurs Dean.

"Soss." Ace walks closer to Dean.

Dean looks at him questioningly. When Ace stands in front of Dean, he begins to touch Dean's arms. Allowing Dean to feel the touches. Ace takes Dean to the bed. Dean's face turns red. While Ace is sitting cool on the bed. He lets Dean sit on his lap. Dean looks at him shyly. His tousled-looking hair and his arm muscles and finally his smirk on his face can keep him staring at his lips for hours, but Ace wakes him from his dream and goes up to Dean's neck and kisses it. Dean allows it all. He can already hear his heart beating. Ace grabs Dean's hand with one hand. Dean hooks his finders into Ace's. Ace stops kissing and blows into Dean's neck. Dean gets a shiver all over his body. Ace smiles. "Dean," he shouts.

"Y-yes," Dean starts to stutter.

"Look at me," he says.

Dean turns his head towards Ace. Ace gives Dean a kiss on the lips. Dean kisses him back. Ace makes Dean open his mouth. The kiss starts to get a bit intense. Ace lifts Dean as he stands. Dean keeps his arms around Ace's neck so he doesn't fall over. Ace walks to the bathroom with him. There Dean is placed on the edge of the sink. A large mirror hangs in front of Dean. Ace takes off Dean's shirt and stares at his bare chest. Dean gets shy but doesn't really mind. Ace puts Dean on the ground and has him turn around so that his face is in the mirror. Dean sees through the mirror that his face is turning red. Through the mirror he also sees Ace standing behind him. With a smile on his face, Ace bends his face and begins to kiss Dean's face. Dean, meanwhile, loves. Dean holds a hand over his mouth and sees Ace from the mirror.

"Dean, you look so cute", Ace says and he looks with his eyes to the mirror at Dean who has his hand over his mouth and is red, while Ace continues to kiss.

Dean makes a kind of mumbling moaning sound that comes out of his mouth. Ace kisses him further and further and goes to Dean's ear. Dean can see it all from the mirror. He also sees Ace open his mouth and softly bite his ear. Stiff, he continues to look at the mirror that Ace really bit him.

Ace then stops giving kisses. "Don't you like it?" he asks Dean.

"We-we-well", Dean starts to stutter and looks down with a red face.

Ace looks at Dean. And lifts it off the sink. For a moment Dean looks surprised at what he's about to do. Ace picks him up again and walks out of the bathroom with him. He lets Dean lie quietly on the bed. Dean looks at Ace with a blushing face. Ace also takes off his shirt right in front of Dean's eyes. Ace's body is truly divine! He'd seen that when they went swimming, but this time he's doing it right in front of him. Ace comes on top of Dean on the bed. Dean looks him straight in the eye. Ace's hand comes on Dean's belly. Dean feels how warm Ace's hand is. Ace's hand goes up. Dean's heart is pounding like crazy. Ace then leans forward and kisses Dean's belly. With Ace's other hand, he holds Dean's hand on the bed. Ace continues to kiss Dean's belly and goes upstairs. The atmosphere in the room is warm. Ace's warm breath somehow just made Dean all the more excited.

"D-Dean" Ace says softly in his ear.

Carefully, Dean puts his hand over Ace's ear.

"Dean I'm..."

"You are?" Dean asks nervously.

"It's too embarrassing to say," Ace mumbles.

Dean goes through Ace's hair "What's up Ace?"

"I..I..am...h-hard," he says softly.

Dean is silent for a moment. He opens his mouth and says shyly: "Then we must do something about it." He wants to sit up straight.

"Huh?" Ace sits up so Dean can sit too.

Dean has Ace sit on the edge of the bed as he kneels on the floor in front of him. He unbuttons Ace's pants.

"DDDDDDDDDD!!" Ace can't even say Dean's name.

Dean looks up at him with his eyes up. "I-is it okay if I-I...", he asks to be sure.

Ace nods and gets nervous.

Dean rubs the pants a bit and takes off Ace's pants a bit, forcing Ace to help him a little and is in his underpants and he takes it out. Then he moves over it and starts licking it. Ace bites his lip. Every now and then Dean looks up at Ace. Ace shrinks in each other. And it's all red from head to toe. But it looks like Ace is feeling fine.

"Hmmppff", comes out of his mouth.

Dean looks up at him in surprise. He didn't know Ace could make those kinds of noises too.

"D...don't stop, p-please," Ace says.

Dean turns red briefly from his reaction and continues. Ace can hardly stand it any longer. "W...wait D...Dean."

But Dean doesn't stop.

"N...no..." Ace starts shaking and cums

Dean gets covered in white stuff.

Ace gasps and looks at Dean. When he sees the 'white stuff' he sits up straight. "Sorry, Dean! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," Dean tells him and rubs his face.

"Wait." Ace bends over to Dean's face and starts licking it.

Dean's face is red. Dean looks at him shyly. Ace goes downstairs and goes to Dean's spot by his pants. Dean looks nervous at what he's doing.

"This is my revenge," Ace says, opening the fly of Dean's pants.

"Re-re-revenge!" Dean says, startled.

Ace smiles and kisses the hard spot of Dean's bulge.

Dean starts to moan. Ace stops kissing and opens Dean's pants. Dean does allow it all while looking red-faced at what he's doing.

End of Adults. part 1