Dean and Ace epilogue

"Okay class, who knows what kind of work your parents do?" asks the teacher Anna.

All the children enthusiastically raise their hands. Especially a little girl with short curly brown hair and a sunflower spells in her in the side of her hair. "I know! I want to tell!!" Anna chuckles, "Do you know what your parents do?" Emma nods enthusiastically and plays with her fingers. "My papi is a baker and my padre is... uhm my padre is..." Emma thinks fast. A girl in her class laughs "Ohh Emma doesn't know what her daddy is doing and why do you have two?" Everyone looks at Emma as Emma looks down. "My dads are cool that's why I have two and you don't." Emma sticks her tongue out at the girl. The girl does it back "You're stupid." "Bleh you, even more, my papies are best friends with Miss Anna!" All the children look at Anna and beam enthusiastically at it. Anna nods and smiles "That's true dear Emma. Your fathers and I have known each other for a long time." Emma beams enthusiastically and hops off her spot and goes to Anna where she puts her little hands on Anna's legs and jumps up and down "Can you tell the story again about how to get my padre and my papi!?" Anna puts her hand on Emma's hair and goes over it. "I'll tell you that story when we're just the two of us, promised?" Emma thinks about it for a few seconds but then nods. "Okidoki, promised." Anna gives Emma a big hug. "Okay, go back to your place now" she looks at the rest of the children. "Class, while we're on the subject of stories. Who has a nice story to tell?" The children all raise their hands and one by one Anna lets the children tell their story.

During the break, Emma happily eats her bread until the same girl takes her bread. Emma looks at it right away. "That looks good." She takes a bite of it. "Bleh no not" she throws him on the ground. "That's not fun Ova," Emma says to her, looking angrily at Ova. Ova shrugs her shoulders. "Your gay papi made it." "You can't say that Ova. That's not neat." Ova rolls her eyes. "You're weird just like your pappies. That's why nobody likes you." Ova happily walks away to her friends while Emma looks at them. I'm not weird, sad she looks at her bread that she couldn't have eaten.

At the end of the school day, each child is picked up. Most of the children are already picked up, except for Emma and Ova's. Miss Anna walks up to Emma. She has found out that Emma has remained very quiet for the rest of the day. "Emma do you still want to hear the story?" Emma shakes her head without looking at her. Anna looks at her in amazement and stands on her crouch. "Darling, is there anything? You can always talk to me." Emma nods at her and gets tears in her eyes. "Ova says stupid things and that I'm weird!" says Emma sobbing and trying to dry her tears. Anna immediately looks at Ova "I don't do anything teacher! Her fathers are stupid" Emma starts crying louder and louder that it can even be heard through the hallway.

The door opens with a slap "Anna I hear Emma crying!" says a man's voice startled. Anna looks at the man and sees that he is still wearing his baker's apron. "Dean," she says quietly. Emma looks at her father with tearful eyes. "Papi!" she comes running to him. "I don't want papi anymore, otherwise Ova says stupid things to me!" Dean strokes her hair and looks at the girl Ova who is hiding behind Anna. "That wasn't sweet,dear" Says Dean softly to Emma "But are you sure you don't want papies? We love you so much and you are the most beautiful gift from me I have ever received in my life" Emma dries her tears and looks at Dean "Really?" she asks. Dean nods "Surely, we are different just like every child in your class. Their family is also different, but what you have to remember is that we love our Emma super much and we protect you when needed" Emma nods softly "Yes and I protect my papies if someone says stupid things to my papies" Dean smiles and gives her a big kiss on her forehead. "Awwhh that's sweet of you, will you really do that?" Emma nods faster and smiles proudly "Yes of course" Dean gives her a few big hugs and comes over to Anna and Ova. "Hi Ova, I'm Emma's father, you don't have to hide, I'm not angry" Ova slowly emerges. Dean smiles sweetly at her. "If you want to come over, we can bake together, what do you think Emma?" He looks at Emma. Emma thinks again for a few seconds. "Only if Ova doesn't think my papies are stupid anymore" Ova shakes her head "Your papies are not stupid and I want to bake!" Dean chuckles and looks at Emma, making Emma smile proudly "Then it's mine, but I'm the leader and you have to do exactly what I say." "Since when did I raise my daughter so bossy?" asks another man at the door. Dean and Emma look at the door. "Padre!!" Emma says beaming as Ace leans at the door and still has his black tuxedo on. Ace walks in happily "Hi Emmie" He lifts her up from Dean "Can you tell your dad why he's still walking around in his baker's shorts?" Ace looks at Dean enjoying himself as Dean stands up and keeps his arms folded. "Oh sorry, you were the one who texted me that I needed to pick up Emma quickly, so I had to close the bakery thanks to you and I didn't have time to change clothes." Ace smiles and gets closer to Dean "True, but you just look so hot, I can't share that with other people." Dean rolls his eyes smiling. "Hey don't slime or you'll regret it tonight." "Okay gentlemen stop but do that where there are no small children," says Anna sighing. Ace smiles "Someone is just jealous" "I can give you something to make you jealous" and Anna shows her fist to Ace. "Go home you two" Dean and Ace nod. Ace looks at Ova. "Is she the last one here again?" Anna nods "Don't worry I'll take care of it and I'll stay with her" Anna looks at Ova while holding her hands tightly by her shirt. "Is good, then we go" says Dean "I'll see you again soon Anna" Anna nods and waves Dean out.

"Wait Emma daddy, what kind of work does he do?" Ova points to Ace. Dean looks at Ace and smiles briefly. Emma makes a loud 'Aah!' sound "Now I know, my padre is a writer!"

Our dear boys and Anna are about 30 and Emma is about 5 or 6 years old

Final end