Chapter 18

Emily pulls Ace into Dean's room. "Daddy !! Daddy !! Can I have a hug ?!" Ace hugs Emily. "Emily you are so sweet," says Ace.

Dean thinks it's super cute. "What about Mama?"

Emily looks at Dean. "Mama also wants a hug," Ace says in a fatherly tone. He comes closer to Emily. And whispers "Mama is just jealous."

Dean crosses his arms and starts to sigh. Emily laughs. She runs towards Dean and hugs him. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too," says Dean playing along. Then he releases her. "Should I make some dinner then?"

"Yes yes!" Says Emily enthusiastically. Ace approaches Emily. "If Mommy is going to make dinner, does Emily want to play with Dad until Mommy is done?" He asks playfully, looking at Dean.

Dean nods. "I'll just go then." He looks at Emily defiantly. "Make pancakes?"

Emily's eyes twinkle. "Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" She repeats enthusiastically.

Dean starts to laugh. "You go play with Daddy then." Dean walks past Ace and briefly puts his hand on his shoulder. "Then I'm going to make pancakes."

"Wait before you start making pancakes," Ace stops him.

Dean stops and looks at him questioningly.

Ace kisses Dean on the forehead. "Good luck making the pancakes," he says with a wink to Dean when he's done with the kiss.

Emily screams and skips happily up and down because "Daddy" kissed "Mom". Dean shyly holds a hand to his forehead and whispers to him, "Don't do that, you're going to give her the wrong example."

"What's a wrong example 'm.u.m.'", he says playfully.

Dean sighs and looks at him with a look. 'Are you serious'

Ace smiles and starts to lift Emily. "Come on, you and 'daddy' are going to play."

"Yaaay!" Emily says cheerfully. Dean smiles and walks into the kitchen where he is going to make pancakes for dinner. Meanwhile, Emily and Ace are playing together. After a while baking, Dean is ready and everything is ready on the table. "Eat!" He shouts.

Emily is the first to run to the table. Followed by Ace who comes running. They both sit down at the table. Dean also sits down and puts down glasses of drink. Emily can't wait to eat. She moves back and forth on her chair. Dean puts a pancake on her plate. She immediately takes the syrup. When she has put syrup on, she rolls up the pancake and eats it immediately. Dean and Ace also grab a pancake and both put powdered sugar on their pancake. And eat their pancake. Emily is all talking about what she did with Ace. Dean listens carefully to her. Ace eats quietly while listening to Emily. He sometimes makes eye contact with Dean. Like kiss gestures, flirtatious fuss, and moving his lips. Dean is therefore completely unable to focus on Emily, although he does his best. After dinner, he turns on the TV for Emily so that he can just clean up quietly. Ace helps him.

"What an enthusiastic child that is," said Ace as he helps clean up.

Dean smiles. "I'm not used to her any other way."

"But she's a sweetheart," said Ace. "Just like 'Mama'" And looks at Dean with a playful grin.

"Ha-ha," Dean says sarcastically, nudging him playfully.

"Well, what are we getting here. Does 'mama' a bit mean to her husband," says Ace and looks at Dean with a flirtatious look.

"I think" Daddy "is looking for a bit of attention," Dean adds.

"Maybe Daddy wants attention." And takes a step closer to Dean.

"Oh ~," Dean says playfully and looks at him with his eyebrows.

Ace is close to Dean. "Can't" Mama "pay attention to" Papa "?"

"'Mama' can give you attention," says Dean, playing along, turning to Ace, then taking Ace's waist with one arm.

Ace looks Dean up with one eyebrow.

"Because is 'Daddy' lacking attention?" Dean uses his other hand to stroke the front tufts of Ace's hair back.

"Of course, 'Daddy' is lacking attention." He strokes Dean's cheeks with his fingers. "Can 'Mama' pay attention to me then?"

"Of course, always," says Dean, giggling briefly.

"Does 'Mommy' want to give me further attention in her room?" Says Ace and lifts Dean.

"Oh 'Daddy' needs a lot of attention," says Dean, laughing and playful.

Ace nods happily and walks to his room with Dean in his arms. There he quietly puts Dean on the edge of the bed. Ace bends over to Dean at eye level. "Is Mama going to give me attention now?" He asks.

"I can't say no to that," said Dean, leaning forward.

Ace looks at Dean. "I want you," he says.

It remains silent for a moment and then Dean laughs. He has to laugh so hard that he even gets a pain in his stomach. Ace can't hold it back and laughs too.

"You're too cute," Dean laughs.

"You are more adorable than I hear," said Ace, laughing.

"I doubt it," says Dean, putting his arms around Ace's neck.

Ace touches Dean's nose. "It is true. You are much cuter and more attractive."

"You are much more attractive, have you ever seen your own body!" Dean says to him.

"Pff", laughs Ace. He cannot resist laughing. "How is my body on a scale from 1 to 10?"

"An 11," says Dean with a serious look.

Ace looks at him in surprise. "That high."

Dean leans closer to his ear and whispers. "Probably even higher."

"Oh, and how high then?" Ace whispers back.

Dean feels a good shiver down his spine. "Let's say a scale from 1 to 10 is very small."

Ace looks at Dean. "Maybe I should just use those charms of mine." He gives Dean a wink.

Dean gets a red face. He is no longer able to sound tough, Ace is too good!

Ace notices. "You lost. Let me reward you." He softly kisses Dean's forehead.

Dean just gets shyer about it, making his face even redder.

"Come on now 'Mama'" He caresses Deans gently for her tufts.

Dean no longer pulls. Gently he bends over and kisses Ace's lips gently. Ace does not struggle. He carefully leaves Dean on his bed. He climbs onto his bed while still kissing him. Dean can feel his tongue. He gets very hot. Ace puts his hand in Dean's shirt. He feels Ace's fingers tingling on his stomach. He makes circles in his stomach with his fingers. Dean goes through Ace's hair with one hand. Ace pauses to kiss Dean and looks at him. Dean's face has turned completely red.

Ace giggles to himself "Strawberry."