Chapter 16

With a kick with his foot he kicks into Kaj's belly. You hear Kaj fall to the ground groaning in one go. Ace picks up Dean right away. He looks furiously at Kaj. The flames in his eyes are real. Dean no doubt holds Ace tightly. Ace quickly strokes Dean's face. "I will take you home". He lifts Dean and leaves Kaj.

"Anna, we have to get Anna," Dean tells him crying. "They have Anna somewhere."

"No worries," Ace says, knowing that Dean will ask him that question. "She's in my car."

"Thank you Ace, thank you, thank you", Dean says and hold him tight.

"You don't have to thank me. I'll get you out of here quickly." Ace walks to his car as fast as he can, and once Anna is in the back, Ace lets Dean sit with her.

"An!", Dean says crying and immediately gives her a hug.

"Dean !!" Anna hugs Dean back. She can't help crying. Big tears fall from her eyes.

"I'm sorry An, I'm sorry!", Dean tells her.

Anna calms him down. "sshh, why are you saying you're sorry."

"It's my fault they hurt you." Dean is holding her tight.

"It's not your fault. It's Kaj's," Anna says in her voice fear and sorrow.

Dean nods and lets her go. "Where does it hurts?"

"I have no pain Dean", Anna lies with a forced smile.

"Don't lie, I can see it!" Dean tells her.

Anna looks down and starts to sob.

Dean strokes her head. "Where does it hurts An?"

Anna looks at Dean with tears running down her cheeks. She can't stop crying.

Dean's heart breaks into pieces. He even falls silent. He then holds her tightly. "Nobody is ever allowed to touch you again, nor ever again."

"Dean it was terrible !!" Anna starts crying again.

Dean strokes her head and back to reassure her.

Ace is quiet. That he hears this is unforgettable. He clenches his hands to a fist while holding the wheel.

"Dean, what will my parents think of it !?", Anna says anxiously.

"I will talk to them, it's not your fault. An. You didn't do anything wrong!" He says clearly.

"But I don't want them to blame you, because you haven't done anything," says Anna right away.

"It will be okay An, don't worry about that" He comforts her even though he is not sure.

"Are you sure?"

Dean nods. "Yes, I will talk to them."

Anna nods gratefully and gives him a hug. "Sorry to bother you, but where should I take you?" Ace asks.

"First, let's bring Anna home, we'll lead the way," Dean says, releasing Anna.

"Okay" Ace says and starts the car. "T-Thanks Ace", Anna thanks him. Ace nods gratefully. "No problem."

Dean rubs Anna's back all the way until they reach her house.

"We are here", says Ace and looks in the rearview mirror at Anna and Dean.

"I'll walk with you," says Dean, and Anna first gets out of the car. "I'll be right back Ace, could you wait for me?", Dean asks before closing the car door.

Ace nods. "Tell Anna a lot of strength for me, she needs that now."

"I will," Dean says, closing the door. He walks with Anna and explains exactly what has happened to her parents.

Anna's parents are of course shocked to hear this. They are not angry with Anna and Dean, but they are just waiting for Anna. And give her all the love. To Dean's relief, they are not angry with him either. Quite the opposite, they are just happy that he tried to take care of Anna as much as possible. They thank Dean for everything he did. Dean says he wished he could do more. Her parents say that he has done more than his best and that they are already grateful to him for that. As soon as he's done, he gives Anna a big hug and then goes back to Ace. Then Dean gets into the car next to Ace.