Chapter 19

"Shut up", he mumbles and sucks and kisses Ace's neck. Ace has become completely warm.

"Who is the strawberry now," Dean says with a giggle.

Ace gives Dean defiantly. "Shut up and just kiss me." Dean kisses him back. The whole room feels warm. Ace starts kissing Dean more intensely. Dean starts panting. His heartbeat is racing.

"DEAN!", They suddenly hear from the living room. He jumps up and accidentally gives Ace a headbutt. "Auch!"

Ace rubs the spot where he got hit.

Dean also rubs the spot. "DEAN!" Emily shouts again. "THE TV HAS BROKEN AGAIN!"

Ace looks at Dean in alarm. Dean sighs deeply and gives a short laugh. "I'm already coming!" He shouts to Emily.

"How can you laugh Dean?", Ace says surprised. "Your TV is broken."

"It's not broken," says Dean, getting up from the bed. "It's an old TV, so sometimes we have to pull the plugin and out."

Ace tilts his head. "DEAN!" they hear Emily shout again. Dean walks out of his room to the TV. There he gets down on his knees and pulls the plug out and back in at the back. Emily is rocking up and down on the couch. And wait for the TV to turn on again.

Finally, the TV turns on again. "Yaaay!" Says Emily cheerfully.

She's focused on the TV again. Dean is satisfied and returns to his room. Ace is still on Dean's bed. Dean flops down next to him. "So it wasn't broken?" Asks Ace just to be sure.

"Nope, it's settled," says Dean.

Ace sighs with relief.

Dean gives a short giggle. "By the way, are you coming to camp soon? You know, to Germany."

"Of course !!", Ace says quickly. "And you?!" And he looks directly at Dean.

Dean nods. "My sister thinks it's a good opportunity to make friends, although I don't expect that." He laughs dully.

Ace puts a hand on Dean's leg and looks at him. "At least you have Anna and me."

"And that's enough for me too," Dean tells him.

Ace hugs Dean. Dean hugs him back. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you," says Ace

Dean nods. "Let's make the most of it". Ace smells good, Dean says in his head.

Ace pats Dean's head and then the bell rings.

It's Emily's mom who comes to pick her up. Emily hugs Dean and Ace and cheerfully tells her mother that she wants to visit Dean more often. Dean immediately cheered up. Emily's mother also gets happy when she sees her beautiful daughter so happy. She gives him some money for the babysitting that Dean wants to split fairly with Ace, as he helped him a lot. But Ace doesn't want to take it. It's Dean's money and not his.

"Just take it, you helped," Dan says compellingly.

Ace shakes his head. "I don't have to."

"Then just like that." Dean puts the money in Ace's pocket.

"Dean!" Says Ace and puts his hand in his pocket.

"Leave it in!" Dean orders, holding his hand which he puts in his pocket so he can't take the money out.

Ace looks at Dean. "Okay okay then."

Dean carefully lets go of his hand to make sure he doesn't take the money out.

Ace looks at the door. "Then I'll go back home."

Dean nods. "Drive carefully."

Ace nods. "I will do it." And he walks to the door.

Dean joins him at the doorway.

Ace looks at Dean. "I'll see you at school on Monday," says Ace.

Dean nods. "See you Monday and thanks again for today ... For everything."

Ace smiles as he tilts his head. Dean suddenly becomes shy and looks away.

"Why are you looking away?" Says Ace who notices.

"No-nothing", he says quickly.

"Not really?" Ace has a sneaky smile on his face.

"Hmm", Dean starts to mumble and bites his lip short.

"Otherwise I'll wait, I'll leave", Ace says eventually.

"Eh-?" Dean says, looking at him in surprise.

Ace starts to get more impatient. Dean gently grabs Ace's chin and kisses his cheek. Ace does not resist. He likes it. He wanted this before going home. Then Dean looks away shyly. "Be careful on the road."

Ace nods. "Alright, my honey."

"Ho-Honey!" Says Dean, amazed.

Ace waves Dean off with kisses. Bye and opens the door. So Ace walks to the car. Dean waits a little longer and leans his head by the doorway. Ace quickly looks at Dean for a moment and then steps in the door. Dean hears him start up the car. Dean gives him a quick wave. Ace answers him with a horn sound from his car. And then drive away. And so the day passed...

The days passed. Kaj and Theo, (the boy who raped Anna) and a few other boys were suspended from school for a few days. Kaj and Theo were not allowed to go to Germany. They were also charged and had to pay a hefty fine. As a result, the days at school were quiet and Anna and Dean got a lot of love from all his classmates. Especially for Anna and what has been done to her. Anna and Ace are also doing a bit better. Now and then they talk to each other and now Anna dares to leave him alone with Dean. Ace has promised to take them to school and back home every day. The days go by like this. Finally a bit quiet. Until the day of ... Camp!

It is early in the morning that the students have to gather on the bus. The things are thrown into the bus and the students are chatting happily. The teacher says everyone has to queue up to get on the bus. But before they do that, the students say goodbye to their parents. Dean says goodbye to his sister who then receives an entire sermon for the third time about watching out, missing him, paying attention to Anna, and behaving. Just like a mother. His sister quickly gives him a big hug. Dean does the same in return. Anna and Ace are already waiting for Dean. His sister finally wishes him a lot of fun and Dean goes to Anna and Ace.

"Did your sister give a sermon?" Laughs Anna.

"You know her," Dean laughs.

Anna laughs and Ace shakes his head with a grin. Everyone then gets on the bus and waves goodbye to everyone at the windows. Ace's mother makes eye contact with Ace. Anna and Dean are swinging big compared to him. And the bus leaves. On the way to Germany.