Chapter 5

They bring Dean upstairs without him being able to do anything. The stairs were a bit harder to take Dean up because he was struggling, but they succeeded.

"What shall we do with him?", a student asks when they are all the way up. Dean is already looking at them frighteningly. "We just have to knock him out!", says the other students aggressively. "Yes, we will do that !!", says Kaj and is the first to kick Dean at his face. As a result, he immediately gets a bloody nose. That hurt a lot. Immediately he holds an arm in front of his head and collapses. Slowly the blood drips from his nose onto his shirt. "That was fun. Who wants now !?", says Kaj enthusiastically.

King and Diva cheer. You hear that Dean sobs of pain and fear. King is the next one to kick Dean's belly. That is why he falls to the ground on his side. King laughs and gives and one more. "Good King!" Diva cheers. Dean tries to protect himself as much as possible by crawling and covering his head with his arms. At the same time all the boys come to Dean to kick it. Dean feels pain everywhere.

They don't stop. "Hey Dean, who's coming to save you now," says Kaj, laughing. If he tries to get up, he is immediately kicked out again. "Let's cut his clothes. A new style," says King. He takes a pair of scissors from his bag and gives one to every boy. One boy holds Dean's hands so that he cannot push them away. "No!", He shouts and tries with all his might to push the boy away so that he can get away even though it makes no sense. The tears run down his cheeks and also the blood from his nose. Another boy starts cutting hair at Deans over clothes. "Stop!" He says, crying in pain, and cutting his clothes.

The boys don't stop. They all laugh at him. Dean is treated like dirt. A bit of dirt. They want to manipulate him into a small one. He wants them to stop. He wants them to stop. What did he do to earn this? "Suckling, you baby, loser," they all say. And it keeps repeating and repeating.

After a while they are finally done and his entire shirt is cut to pieces. Kaj starts blushing. "You have beautiful body." Crying, Dean holds his hands to his face. He doesn't want this anymore. Dean's whole body trembles with fear as the tears fall from his cheeks to the floor. "I want too!", The others say and go to his pants. Dean gets a shock through his body. 'No! Stop! Do not!' "Hmm, look how it will taste," says Kaj and grabs Dean by the chin. "Stop Kaj," he cries softly. "Please stop." He can't even see through all the tears. "Please stop it." "So cute," says Kaj. He almost touches Dean's lips and ..... kisses him. "Guest, what are you doing!" Says one of the boys and looks at him dirty. He stops and stands up. "Mouth shut," Kaj says irritably. Dean is still crying about what has happened.

"What are you doing Kaj," says someone from behind Kaj, and squeezing Kaj's shoulder tightly. "Shut up. Don't you see I'm busy," says Kaj as he releases Dean. He turns angry and sees a demon in front of him. "Guest ..." says a boy and takes a step back. The other boys follow his example. It's Ace. He looks from Kaj to Dean. Ace clicks with his tongue. It also frightens the other group of boys. Even his friends, Diva and King.

Ace looks at Kaj. He takes it by his shirt and hits it on Kaj's face. His lip bleeds because he got a tooth through his lip. You can hear Dean sobbing in the background. Everyone looks shocked. Kaj screams in pain. Even Dean is surprised. "Guest why did you do that !!?", Kaj shouts at Ace. "I just do exactly the same thing you did at Dean!", Ace replies to Kaj.

"Ac ... c ... e?", Dean says softly. Ace looks at Dean. Dean's nose is blood and the top of his clothing is completely torn while tears run down his cheeks. His hair is messed up and you can already see the bruises appearing on his body.

"Kaj", Ace begins. "Don't come near Dean anymore. He's not yours." "What are you talking about?", says Kaj and looks confused at him. "You heard me right ?!" Ace looks at him threateningly. "Oh .. okay dude relax, we were just playing with him a bit." "I don't call this playing." Dean sits up tired and looks at Ace and Kaj with tears. "Don't come to me or Dean anymore. You've been warned." Ace releases Kaj. And walks over to Dean. He pricks him in the cheek. Dean moans with pain.

All the boys are really surprised. "Let's go," you hear someone in the group say. They all nod. A few boys help Kaj to get up. And leave the place without saying anything to Dean or Ace.

Dean holds a hand around his belly and looks at Ace crying. Ace looks at him with compassion. He lifts Dean carefully. Even if Dean wanted to, he couldn't do anything about it. Ace says nothing to Dean. He takes Dean to a car. The school lessons are not fascinating at the moment. His whole body is shaking and his shirt, so far away from it, is covered in blood. "You have to be patient for a moment. I am not a doctor, but I will make you well again", says Ace and leaves Dean in good shape. If he thinks it is right, he goes to the driver's side and starts the car. Dean does not contradict Ace and merely nods. He thinks everything is fine as long as he is away from school. Ace drives quietly on the highway. But not towards the hospital. Dean moves a little restless in the car. Ace hasn't said a single word to him. The only thing he does sometimes is stroking Dean's leg. After a while he stops. "We are there" Ace says quietly. Ace gets out and walks to Dean's side of the car and lifts him out of the car. Dean doesn't stop Ace.
He brings Dean to a house, Ace house. It seems that nobody is home, because it is very quiet. Ace walks to a room. It's his room. He carefully puts Dean on it. He helps Dean to take off the torn shirt. He looks at the wounds. They are blue. Ace clicks with his tongue. He gets up and walks outside. He comes back with such a first aid kit. He takes care of the wounds as carefully as possible. Dean looks at what he is doing with a painful face.

"Loser", Ace tells Dean while he is busy. Dean leans back and lets Ace do his thing. "I know ..." Ace chuckles to herself. "So you're done," he says. Dean tries to sit up slowly. "Don't force yourself," Ace says. Dean leans back again and sighs deeply. "I make something to eat for you," says Ace, caring.

"Ace!" Says Dean and quickly takes his wrist before he can walk away. Ace looks at Dean in surprise. "Why are you helping me?", Dean asks Ace. Ace thinks "Just like that. I don't want people to touch you. Especially what Kaj did to you." Ace does not want to betray himself that he likes Dean. Dean releases him and nods. "Thank you, Ace." Ace smiles. "No problem". He first thinks but will do it anyway. He takes Dean by the chin and gives him a kiss on the mouth. Then he releases him. "This is my prize because I helped you." Dean is not even surprised anymore, but makes it clear that he does not agree: "Stop that, you really have to do that alone with your lover." "Sorry," Ace says and smiles. "Hm," Dean says, closing his eyes. Ace nods satisfied and walks out of the room.

He returns with a tray of food. But Dean has already fallen asleep by accident. Ace looks at Dean. And puts the tray on his desk. The house is so quiet that you only hear Dean breathing in his sleep. Ace grabs his desk chair and sits down. He puts his hand under his chin and looks at Dean. Suddenly Dean moves into his sleep for a moment but then stops again. Ace wipes the hair away from Dean's face. Ace looks at him for a moment. Dean sleeps quietly. "Sis," Dean mumbles, "Sis." "Ow Dean has a sister," Ace thinks surprised. Dean looks awkward in his sleep. "Sis." "Your sister is not a fool," says Ace. Dean is silent again. When he is quiet, Ace leaves the room.