Chapter 28

A/N: Hi guys, I want to thank you all that you came so far to read the Dean and Ace story so far. I want to give my special thanks to the readers @kurtsword96 and @blubziva! Have a nice day to all of you readers and stay safe! 

"Hey An," Dean says to her.

"Hi." Anna enters Dean's room without saying a word. 

 Dean doesn't stop her and closes the door. Anna sees Ace and Ace sees Anna. They both stare at each other for a moment until Dean says, "Sit down." 

Anna does as Dean says. And sits down on the bed. Ace and Anna just stare at each other a Dean keeps taking turns looking at them. Ace and Anna give each other the look. Dean doesn't get it. Can they read minds or something because it seems like they can talk to each other with looks? Anna turns to Dean and smiles at him. Dean smiles back at her. 

"What are you smiling at him like that." Ace bites his lip. 

"I smile at him all I want," Anna says back. 

"Pretty soon Dean is going to be nervous of you." 

"Why would he get nervous about me?", Anna asks and looks at Ace. 

"Because you stare at him" Ace smiles at Anna exactly how she did to Dean. 

 Anna smiles back with difficulty "Don't worry about that" 

"Okay...But what are you doing here anyway? You have your girl-friends after all." Ace looks at Anna sweetly. 

"Sure I have," says Anna looking at Ace sternly. "But Dean is the most important friend to me." Next, Anna looks at Dean. Dean smiles at the compliment. 

 "Tsk," Ace starts clicking his tongue. 

 Anna laughs hard to herself. Ace tries not to get irritated with Anna. 

 "So tomorrow we're already going home," Dean says to start a conversation. 

 "Yeah really too bad," Anna sighs. 

Dean nods. "Though I am glad to see my sister again then." 

"Oh yes, I have to go to her and hug her tight." Anna then begins to hug her. 

Dean giggles. "Me too, I hope she ate well and didn't forget. Hope she didn't fall asleep on the couch either, she might get sick" 

"I hope so too. Your see always works so hard. That I get scared that she'll have an accident." 

In Dean's mind the worst things jump, "Oh God," he says startled. 

Anna shakes her hands. "No no dean that wasn't my intention!" Ace shrugs. "And thanks,  girlfriend." 

"I uuhh-," Dean says and stands up. "I'm going to give her a call." Quickly he walks to the bathroom with his phone. Dean leaves the two of them a goes to call his sister. He taps in her number. Nervously he waits. 

"Hi this is the voicemail of..." hears Dean as voicemail.

"Hey sis, how are you? Are you eating right? Are you not sleeping on the couch? Please call me back as soon as possible. Love you!" Speaks he in a then hangs up. 

The bathroom feels cold, worriedly he sighs deeply in and out. 

"Dean," Ace and Anna call from across the room. 

"Yes?", Dean replies and exits the bathroom. 

Anna and Ace look at Dean. Waiting for an answer. 

"I got her voicemail. She's probably busy with work." He smiles but is concerned. 

"Hmm-hmm" Anna looks at Dean nodding. Dean sits back down and puts his phone in his pocket. Ace puts a hand on Dean's leg and looks at him with a concerned expression. Dean looks at him and smiles briefly. Ace smiles back at him. It gives Dean some peace of mind. His sister is busy working now, of course, she is doing well. 

"Your sister must be busy," says Ace trying to calm Dean's mind. 

"Yes she is busy," Dean repeats, nodding that he agrees with Ace. 

"Then..." Ace thinks. "Play a game? Now that Anna is here we can play a game." 

"Okay," Dean says and looks at Anna. 

Anna nods. "Okay." 

That's how they distract Dean a bit 

"So what do you want to play Anna?", Ace asks. 

Anna shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me, what you guys want." 

"No, you may choose," Ace stops her. 

"You choose," Anna says back. 

"No, you choose." 

"No, you," Anna says back. 

"You!", Ace calls out louder. 

"You!", Anna says back again. 

"Just pick girl!", says Ace. 

"Why me? Choose for yourself!" "I choose!", Dean then says. 

 Anna and Ace look at Dean. "But Dean...", says Ace who just didn't want that for Dean. 

"I choose a game," Dean says without looking at them. 

"Okay then," Ace and Anna say in chorus. 

"I don't have any games with me or anything," Dean says and gets up. From the desk, he grabs a pen and paper. "But we can play hangman." 

"Yes, we do!!!" Says Anna enthusiastically. "That's okay with me," says Ace 

Dean nods and walks over to them again. 

"You start Dean!" commands Anna. 

"Hmm okay," says Dean and he draws some dashes. 

"Banana uhmm apple...shoe...lace." Ace starts listing all the words. 

"You have to say letters not just list words," laughs Dean 

"I know, but I just wanted to see if those were the words," Ace says smiling at Dean.  

Dean shakes his head while he is laughing. So they play the game through. Every time Dean has a word, Anna and Ace play very fanatically to win. They come up with the funniest, craziest,  and many more words. They all have to laugh about it. 

"Anna, it's getting late maybe you should go to bed." Dean puts a hand on Anna's back. 

Anna nods tiredly. "I'm going to bed too," says Ace. "In my 'own' room " 

"Alright" says Dean. Anna, meanwhile, sees you looking suspicious. 

Ace looks at Anna sweetly. "Sleep tight hmm~." 

With a sharp look, Anna watches the two. She then says, "Good night Dean, good night Ace." She then gets up and walks to the door. 

"By the way, should I take you to your room?", Ace asks. 

"That would be nice," says Anna looking at Ace. 

Ace looks at Dean. "May I?" 

"Sure," Dean giggles. "You don't have to ask my permission for that." 

"Oh, but I just wanted to ask, maybe you needed me." Ace scratches his head blushing. Then he also gets up and walks with Anna. 

Anna gives Dean a quick hug before she goes. Dean hugs her back 

"Sleep well." 

"Good night Anna." 

Then the two Deans leave the room. 

A/N (1): Man I hope Anna and Ace will be friends after this...

A/N (2): Happy holidays everyone!