Chapter 4

While Dean wipes his tears from his face, he quickly runs to Anna, whom he has seen outside through the school windows. He leaves Ace there. Anna is waiting for him hysterically.

Dean walks towards Anna. "An~", he says. Anna turns towards the sound and then sees Dean. "Dean !!" And she runs towards him. She immediately gives him a hug. "Is everything okay? Did he do something? Do I have to get your sister? Do I have to beat them! He didn't touch you, did he? She asks all kind of questions. "It's okay An." "Sure?", She asks for certainty. "This really can't go on like this!" "It's alright An~," he lies and smiles at her. "Have they done anything to you?" "Of course not," she replies. "I gave King a corner and scolded Diva ." Anna proudly sniffs her nose. Dean is smiling. "I didn't expect anything else from you, let's go home." "Okay and then I'll take you straight to your sister!", Anna says commandingly. "My sister is at home," Dean says, grinning. "Then that works out well", says Anna and takes Dean by the hand. "But let's not tell her, you know what happened in elementary school. That was really an exaggeration," Dean tells her. Anna has to laugh. "Yes, that was worth exaggerating." "You know exactly how she is."

So they walk to his house chattering. "Yeah, really your over-worried sister, but that's also because you live with her," says Anna. "Yes, that's right, it's not like I chose it," he says honestly. "That's true." Anna agrees with Dean.

As soon as Anna has made sure Dean is home, she goes home herself. When Dean is home, he goes straight to his room and plops on his bed and crawls into himself. As long as everything goes well tomorrow. His sister walks upstairs in Dean's room. She asks him all concerned questions. "I'm just tired of such a long day," he replies. Your sister doesn't like it and looks dean at Dean. "Have you gotten fatter?" "Gotten fatter?", he asks her questioningly. Dean sits up and looks at his sister. "Should always ask," she says. For a moment Dean looks at himself. "No, I don't think so." "Sure?" She asks again. "I don't weigh myself every month," he tells his sister. "But I do not think so." "Okay then it's good. What do you want for dinner tonight?" she asks. "What you feel like", he replies and his evening goes by. His sister has been watching Dean all the time. Dean is just trying to pretend there's nothing. He is thinking of the day.

He is very tired the next morning. He was unable to turn a blind eye. And it also rains very hard. His sister did push an umbrella into his hands before he left the door. As soon as he is at the meeting point with Anna, he hooks an arm in hers so that they can both go under the umbrella.

Anna looks sick today. "Are you okay?", He asks worriedly. Anna quickly looks at Dean. "Yeah." "You look pale. Maybe you should stay home." He looks at her worriedly. Anna shakes her head. "No no that is not possible." "Why not?" Dean asks in a sweet tone. "Because of that psyco Ace, you never know what he's up to" Anna rolls her eyes irritated. A muscle appears on her forehead that is moving. Dean stops walking and sighs with a smile. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." "Dean, my dear boy, why don't you tell me what that psyco did to you." Anna says back in a sweet tone. "Because there's nothing. Go home An, you're not feeling well. I can survive a day without you." Dean can't help but look at Anna who is completely white. He wants Anna to go home. "I don't give up," she says in a sick voice. "I know that," he says with a smiling sigh. "Go home and get sick." "No." Anna doesn't give up. "An ~", he tells her. "You must look out." "I don't want to leave you alone, Dean," she says. "You don't do that either. What if we do that if something happens, I'll call you immediately," Dean suggests. Anna is thinking about the proposal. "Sure?", She finally asks. "Very sure," he confirms. "Here, take the umbrella." He takes his arm away from Anna's and gives Anna the umbrella. "No, you take it, but otherwise you will get sick," she says, who now has the umbrella in her hands. "Otherwise you will only get more sick, here, my sister would like that too," he tells her. "No no." She returns the umbrella to Dean. "I'm fine. I'll app you," she says with a smile. Dean sighs because Anna has given him back the umbrella. "Good, get well soon," Dean says, smiling at her. "Thank you!", She calls back and goes home in the rain.

And Dean goes to school. Some children get soaked in the school. Thanks to Dean's sister who gave him the umbrella, he is not wet. Although it feels like he can fall asleep at any moment. All children look bleak, even some teachers. That is all due to the weather. As soon as he is in the classroom it even smells like rain water. Some children talk to each other and look at Dean.

All with the same look of: hate.

It's weird because normally they aren't interested in him.

Then why are they looking at him like that?

They see Dean looking at them and they whisper back. Dean sits down at his desks trying to overhear what they say: "Dean did it ... Look at him ..... he is the culprit .... let's get Ace ... He and Anna did what?! .... gross.."

Dean is confused. 'Who came up with that gossip? What is this about? Anna and I have done nothing at all! I know her as long as I can remember.'

The students look at Dean with a dirty face. Dean tries to ignore it as much as possible by pretending to be busy in his phone. A student hits hard on the table with a fist. Dean startled and almost drops his phone from his hands. The student takes his phone from Dean and looks into it. Dean looks up. It's Kaj, a classmate of Dean and one of the popular boys, and says, "Ah, Kaj, give back." Dean tries to pick up the phone. The student, Kaj (* pronounce Kei), does not listen and throws the phone to his friends. "Guys, come on," Dean says in a tired tone, crossing his arms. The students laugh at him. "Aaww look baby Dean wants his phone back." "Kaj," Dean calls to him and looks at him wanting his phone back. "Come and get it, you fool," says Kaj. Dean tries to catch him. "Give him back Kaj." Kaj makes a quick move. A few boys are holding Dean's arms. Dean tries to pull himself out, but of course that doesn't work. The girls look dean at them. "Ieww he won't do that with us either." Dean feels so humiliated now "Let me go!" He shouts angry. "Then what !?" says Kaj angrily. "Uhg!", He says, trying to break free. The boys pull Dean out of the classroom. As always, nobody helps him. And instead of everyone ignoring it, they now even laugh at him. Dean knows it's not true, but why is everyone acting so weird? Why do they have to have it?

*Authors note*
*Hey guys who read this story. I hope you like it so far!!