Chapter 30 (part 2, final chapter)

Ace takes the thing out of Dean's underpants. Dean immediately puts an arm in front of his face. Ace then puts it in his mouth.

"Ahh-ahh", Dean starts to moan and pant in between.

Ace looks at Dean as he continues. He thinks it's super cute how Dean moves in between. Dean notices Ace looking at him and looks away while his arm is still in front of his face.

Ace giggles to himself. "Does it feel good?"

Dean cringes, but nods.

"How good?", Ace asks him.

"Hey-very good", Dean replies shyly and looks at Ace above his arm.

"Hmmm, that's fine with me." He continues to suck and does it harder this time.

Dean starts moaning louder and cums. Which puts Ace under. Dean's face turns bright red when he sees it. Ace smiles at Dean.

"So-sorry!" He quickly wipes the stuff off Ace's face with his hands.

"It's okay. I started first," Ace says.

Dean then puts his hand on Ace's cheek. Ace looks at him. Dean looks at him with a red face. Ace then kisses Dean briefly on the lips.

Dean hugs him. "I'm so happy!"

Ace hugs him back. "Me too, but why are you happy?"

"Because you're by my side," Dean says shyly.

"I'm glad to hear that", Ace replies, touching.

Dean holds him tight.

"Come on my little prince, it's time to go to bed," Ace says.

Dean nods and lets go of him. Ace is the first to stand and grabs Dean's hand to get up too. Dean gets up while he adjusts his underwear.

Ace plops on the bed. "Man I'm Broken"

"Me too," Dean says and flops his face into his pillow.

Ace's leg comes on top of Dean's back.

"Your leg is heavy," Dean says, turning his head to Ace.

"No way. You're just too light." Ace also looks at Dean.

"I do," Dean tells him.

"Nothing." He also puts the other foot on Dean's back.

Dean clicks his tongue as a result. Arguing with Ace because of this, he is way too tired for that.

Ace laughs. "Come on, Dean. Be a little nice." Ace takes his feet off Dean and plops his whole body on Dean.

"Ace!" he yells at him.

"Hmm, what is it?~"

Dean wants to say something else at first but then says "Never mind" and hugs him as he lights upon him.

"Hmm, what did you say?" Ace asks curiously as he puts his face on Dean's tummy.

"You're a sweetheart," Dean says and runs through Ace's hair.

Ace has to chuckle softly because of this. "Yes, I'm a darling, your darling yes." Every time Dean goes through Ace's hair he starts to like it more.

Dean therefore continues.

Ace smiles "Would you like to do a second round?"

Dean pokes him in the side "Are you crazy! I'm tired and we'll do this another time! Now we go to sleep okay."

Ace chuckles and kisses Dean's chin "Night night cutie."

Dean blushes and mumbles "G-Good night idiot."

The end

Next up is an author's note