Chapter 13

Dean finally stops kissing and looks at him with a red face. "We-We have to get out of here"

 "I don't want to" Ace says nagging like a little child.

 "It has to be, the next people will go right in," says Dean and looks away

Ace stops Dean. "One more kiss." And quickly gives Dean a kiss on his lips.

Dean blushes violently. 'Why am I doing this? Why don't I stop him? " he thinks to himself

 Ace releases him. "Come on," he says while the other people are waiting. They step out of a walk towards the exit. They walk to Ace's car. Dean bites his lip. He got so nervous about the kiss. He keeps asking himself why he didn't refuse the kiss.

"Come in," Ace says quietly. Dean gets into the car and puts on his seat belt. Ace also puts on his belt. "Oh Dean, close your eyes" Ace tells Dean commandingly.

"Okay? But don't do anything weird!" Dean looks at him for a moment.

"I promise nothing," he says, giggling. Dean looks at him with narrow eyes but then closes them. "Okay then." It stays silent for a while.

"Okay you can open your eyes," Ace says happily. Dean carefully opens his eyes Ace gives Dean a mirror so that he can look into it. Ace has put a Mickey Mouse headband on Dean's head, with a ring on his finger. Ace comes close to Dean. He takes Dean's hand around which he surrounds the ring. "Say cheese."

Dean looks surprised for a moment and only notices after the photo that he has made a photo on his phone. "What, hey! Remove it!", Dean says immediately.

"Not way!" Ace laughs and looks at the photo on his phone.

"Ace! Remove it!" Dean shouts and leans over him to grab his phone. "Give your phone here!"

Ace shakes his head. "Give me first a good reason."

"Hmmmm, we're taking a better photo!", Dean says firmly.

"Eeeeehh but I like this", says Ace with a pout on his face.

"Best," Dean mumbles. "Let's make a good one!"

Ace looks at Dean enthusiastically. "Okay come." Dean puts an arm around Ace's shoulder and smiles at the camera. Ace presses the photo button and the photo is taken.

"That's better," Dean says and sits back.

"I think so," Ace agrees. He starts the car and drives away from the amusement park.

Dean fiddles with the ring in the meantime and asks along the way: "Say Ace, why did you buy this for me?"

"Well because when I saw him, it immediately reminded me of you. That color looks good on your eyes and the image of who you are," says Ace, concentrating on the road.

 Dean smiles. "You are really gay now."

"Hmm, because I love you, you can say it."

"Pff," Dean says giggling. "And why me? Why not someone else?"

Ace thinks. "I fell for you the first time I saw you."

"Oh? Tell", dean says curiously.

"Well when I first saw you, it was when school had just started. You

appearance, your face, everything I wanted from you. You are always so friendly

to Anna. And my heart always beats when I think of you. At first I thought I was

was a psyco, and I sought help from the pro gay people on the internet, "Ace said.

"Pro gay people?", Dean says laughing. "But we knew the first day at school

not at all yet. I only knew you later in the school year? "

"I knew you when we were just in school. You know status, popular,

handsome, etc ", says Ace.

"I popular? Handsome?", Dean says surprised.

"Not you stupid! I", Ace says out loud and starts to laugh.

"Oh, I thought so," Dean laughs. "I couldn't sustain that all that

popular hassle. "

"Yes I know that's why I like you too. You know, you're not popular,

you like being around the people you care about, sometimes you can do it for yourself

come up, and you are super cute and your body, and your tummy ", Ace talks

through.

"Okay, okay, stop," Dean giggles. He then stops giggling "Thanks Ace."

"Please, so and you? Do you like someone besides me?" Ace asks for it

change subject.

"Well ... now that you say it that way, when Kaj kissed me a feeling might have come up," says Dean

and looks at Ace's face.

Ace looks at him immediately. "And !? What did you feel when you kissed Kaj !!?" "Do you like Kaj !!?" He asks

right there.

"Watch the road!" Dean shouts and laughs.

"Hmm?" Ace focuses on the road again. Fortunately just in time. He acted quickly otherwise they were on

the pavement. "But tell me ?!" Ace says as he concentrates on the road again.

Dean bursts out laughing. "I was just joking, Ace."

"What !!? Dean come on!", Says Ace disappointed.

It only makes Dean laugh more. "You should have seen your face."

"Haha funny Dean," Ace says grumbling.

"Ahhww," says Dean sweetly. "What cute ~"

"Shut up."

Dean giggles and then looks outside.

Ace drives on. He really wonders whether Dean likes him or not.