Chapter 8

Ace and Dean both look confused at Ace's mother. "But of course you can," says Dean's mother. "Then they can talk about it right away." Then Dean and Ace look confused at Dean's mother. The sister is just listening. They all think this sounds normal and logical.

"So then we leave," says Dean's mother. Everyone stands up. Dean his sister and his mother walk to the door. The others walk behind them. Dean's sister kisses Dean's forehead and the mother gives him a big hug. They wish Ace and his mother a nice day. After they leave, they walk back inside. "So you guys boys can do things," Ace says mother. Dean sees Ace rubbing his face in a tiring way. His mother chuckles. "Come Dean," says Ace still tiring. And he leads him to his room. Dean follows him to his room. "Do you want something to eat?" Ace asks uncomfortably. "No thanks, I've already eaten at home" Dean says politely and doesn't look at him. "Oh okay" Ace says casually and sits down on the bed. Dean sits down on the bed next to him. "Sorry we came so spontaneously." "Yes, it was very spontaneous. But it's okay," Ace says without looking at Dean. "Fortunately," Dean says nervously and fiddled with his shirt.

"So that is your sister ... And your mother", Ace says not to cause silence and to change the subject. "Yes, that's right," Dean replies. "Your mother doesn't look like you and your sister, I noticed" He looks at Ace "Ah, yes that's right. That's because it's not my mother's blood." He looks at Ace. "Ah, yes that's right. That's because it's not my mother's blood." "Suprised?" Says Dean and tilt his head while he looks at him. "Uhmm yes ... not expected say. Where are your parents?", Ace asks curiously. "Died," he says to him in a calm tone. "Ow sorry I asked about it." Ace makes a sad face. "It doesn't matter. I don't know much about them anymore," Dean says in a calm tone. Ace becomes uncomfortable about it. "Yes ..." says Dean. Uncomfortable!!! "Uhmmm ..." Ace doesn't know what to say anymore.

"Oh, yes, um." Dean fumbles for a moment in his bag that he had taken with him and had just laid against the edge of the bed. He takes out a shirt and hands it over to Ace. "Thanks again for borrowing your shirt. From yesterday." He had given them a shirt because his shirt was completely broken "He is washed." Ace looks happy. His eyes are twinkling. "Thank you Dean for the shirt ... you ... you shouldn't have done that", and takes the shirt and puts it on the bed. Dean waves his hands back and forth. "Hey ... it's no problem." "No, thank you Dean," Ace says with a smile. Dean stares at him with wide eyes. Ace looks at him in surprise. "Uhmm what?" "That's ... That's the first time you genuinely smiled at me," Dean says surprised and a little too honestly. Ace looks away "I didn't do it. You were just beaten too hard yesterday." "It's not like I asked," Dean mumbles. "Well, don't ask," Ace says, putting the shirt he has given him in his chest of drawers. "I don't do that either," says Dean, complaining. "Most of them just have it in my mind, and then usually in a sexual way." "I would never do that," says Ace a little too quickly. Dean looks at him with one eyebrow with a face of 'Uh huh'. Ace looks at him so with 'I don't do that' face. "Pff!" Dean tries to hold back his smile. Ace looks away. "Haha funny?" Dean nods and holds a hand to his mouth with a smile. "Stop Dean, it's not funny," Ace says grumbling. "Okay, sorry," Dean tells him. Ace shakes his head, he hides it. He likes him too much. Dean has no idea and stops laughing. Ace can't do it anymore. He turns to Dean.

"Ace?" Says Dean. incomprehensible what he does. Ace walks up to Dean and throws him on his bed. Dean plops on the bed and looks at him in surprise. "Dean sorry I can't do it anymore." Ace looks Dean in the eye. "Wa ... what can you no longer do?" He looks at him in surprise. "I want .... you," says Ace.