Chapter 6

About 3 hours later, Dean wakes up. Ace is not there. Dean rubs his eyes and slowly sits up. His wounds still hurt only a little less. A note is written on the desk for Dean from Ace. Dean grabs the note and reads aloud: 'Did you sleep well, sleepy head? I'm just getting something outside so pretend you're at home. -Ace. '

Dean looks at the food on the desk that Ace made for him. He takes a bite. "Hmmm!" The food is tasty and it is made so tasty. Dean happily eats the food. It is so tasty! When he's done, he walks out of the room with the board. He enters a large living room with a kitchen. He puts the stuff in the kitchen. Ace is not home yet so it is very quiet. He looks around the room curiously. He never expected him to come home to Ace bos house. The house does not look luxurious just normal. But it is big. Dean finds it rude to go through all the rooms so he doesn't do that.

He suddenly hears the keys to the door opening. He looks from the living room at the door that is opened.

"Pfieeww back home." That is not the voice of Ace that is clear. It is a woman's voice. He hears that the keys are being put on a table in the hallway. Someone is walking down the corridor of the exit. It is a woman who is very similar to Ace. His mother? His sister? His aunt. The woman looks at Dean in surprise. "Stranger !!" she shouts. "Mrs! Calm down!", Dean calls out to her. "I'm not hurting you!" The lady takes a broom out of the blue. Dean looks at her confused. She swings back and forth with the broom. "Go away!!" "Madam wait! Ace brought me here!", Dean says quickly. The lady stops for a moment on hearing the name Ace. "Ace? Did Ace leave you here?" Dean nods quickly. "He helped me at school, he went to get something." Dean takes the note from his pocket and shows it to the woman. The woman is reading it. She drops the broom. "Sorry sorry I am so sorry!!!", she says guilty. "Sorry to hurt a friend of Ace." "It doesn't matter, ma'am," Dean says, laughing a little drowsy. "I would also be shocked if there were a stranger in my house." The lady laughs. "But I almost hurt a friend of Ace. Ace had to tell me that he was taking someone away, then I would have known."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Dean apologizes. "It was a bit spontaneous because of me." "Oh no no." The lady shakes Dean's hand. "My name is Claire, the mother of Ace." "I am Dean", he introduces himself. "So Dean, have you eaten yet?" She asks motherly. Dean nods. "Yes ma'am, Ace had made something for me." The mother nods approvingly. "That's nice. Sorry to ask you this, but can you help me with my shopping?" "But of course", Dean says and helps her with all the groceries. The mother is happy that Dean is helping her. "Shall I have a drink for you?" "If it is not too much to ask, please", Dean says and puts the things neatly in the cupboard. The mother goes to the fridge. "Do you want ice tea, or chocolate milk? Or just something else?" "Ice tea please", he answers and stands on tiptoe to put something on the top shelf. The mother pours two glasses with ice tea.

After a while they are done with the shopping. "Thank you Dean for helping," the mother says and sits down at the table. "No problem," Dean says, sitting down at the table in front of her. "Can I ask you something," she asks politely. Dean looks at her curiously. "But of course." "I am quite surprised that Ace has brought a friend here because he never brings a friend," she says. "Oh really?"

Dean is surprised about it. It sounds like he never takes King of Diva home with him. The mother nods. "Oh yes, that kid is really something. And now finally he just brought a friend." You can tell from her voice that she is very happy. Dean can't help but say that they aren't actually friends. "You must have been surprised." Dean chuckles briefly. "Yes, but I'm more happy for Ace and I know he's not an easy child." Dean listens carefully to the mother. "Ever since it was a quiet boy. But also a bully. Not true?" And look at Dean express. "He likes a joke here and there," Dean tells his mother as if it is nothing special. "So joke bully. Hopefully he won't hurt anyone but it." Dean shakes his head. "Don't worry about that." "Thanks Dean," she says thankfully.

At that moment you hear keys at the door. His mother and I both look at the door. The door opens and Ace steps inside. When he sees his mother and Dean both sitting at the table, he looks at them in surprise. "Welcome home dear," his mother says with a smile. "Hi mum." He looks at Dean from his mother. "You can leave again." "Ah, right," Dean says, and stands up looking at Ace's mother. "Thank you very much for everything madam." Ace's mother looks from Dean to Ace. "No problem Dean. I am glad that a friend of Ace has finally arrived" "No mom, he is just a classmate," Ace tells his mother.
"I was going to go home anyway, my sister must be worried." Dean smiles politely at Ace's mother. Then he turns to Ace. "Thank you, Ace. I don't know what I would have done without you." Ace nods. "No problem, I'll take you to the front door." Dean nods and walks with Ace to the front door where he puts on his coat that Ace had brought for him. "Don't tell anyone about this," Ace says threateningly. "Okay," Dean says. It's not like he wanted to start with that. "And I hope your wounds get better," he says, not looking at Dean. "Thank you, fortunately it's tomorrow weekend." Dean opens the front door. "Thanks again for today." "Nice weekend." "You too." Dean smiles briefly at Ace and then walks out the door to his own house. It is just light outside due to the fall.

Ace waits for Dean to get out and then closes the door. Ace puts his hand on the front door and sighs. "Dean ... I ..." He fists his hands. "Forget it. He doesn't see me." Ace walks back inside again. "What a nice boy," his mother tells him and cleans up the two glasses. Ace shrugs. "He's okay." "If you want you can take it home more often." His mother puts the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. "No mom, it's just a classmate," says Ace. "Oh sorry," she says to him. "He helped me with the groceries." "Really?!" Ace looks at his mother in surprise. "Yes," his mother says laughing. "He didn't even try to avoid it." Ace smiles to herself. "If only I could do something that would stand me", he mumbles. His mother looks at him with a grin. "So you have an eye on him." Ace is shocked. "N-no mom that's ... who Me !! No!" "Kuhuhuhu." His mother smiles evil. "Mom please, you're scary like this," says Ace, who looks at his mother anxiously. His mother cheerfully walks over to Ace and then rubs his arms briefly with a smile. "Take it home as often as you want." Ace growls. "If you want it."

Satisfied, his mother walks to the couch and watches TV. Ace shakes his head. And walks to the room. He flops into bed. "Huh Dean's scent?" He smells it and puts his face on the pillow. "Hmmmmm !!" At the same time, he hides his red face in the pillow. "Why is Dean so nice, what should I do so that he sees me," he mumbles on the pillow.
The room is quiet. He only hears the sound from the TV in the living room. "How would Dean be? What would he do?"