Chapter 12

Finally he gets out of the bathroom. The clothing is a bit too big but it doesn't matter. That only makes it more cute. Dressed up, Ace is already waiting for Dean. Dean walks towards him a bit shyly. As a result, Ace tries to hold back his smile. "What's wrong?" Dean asks as soon as he realizes. "Oh nothing. Just that you looked cute with a red face," Ace says with a wink as he tries to hold back his smile. "Ace!" Dean says and looks at him with a grumbling face. Ace is smiling. "Come on let's go." Dean puts on his jacket and walks with Ace.

Ace brings Dean into his car. He hasn't said anything or done anything to Dean yet. Dean sits next to him in the car and puts on his seat belt. Ace does the same and starts the car. He starts driving. Ace focuses on the road. Dean looks out the window.

"Hey Dean."

"Yes?" Dean replies, looking at him Ace.

"Do you want to do something before you go back home?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" Dean looks at him curiously.

"An amusement park?", Ace proposes. Dean looks at him enthusiastically. "OK!" With excitement, Ace drives a little too fast on the road. "Easy, easy, we have all the time", Dean laughs. "Yes yes, but this is just fun", Ace says happy.

The two of them go to the amusement park. Dean points out that he has paid for the tickets, because Ace has done a lot for him in the last 3 days. He eventually persuades Ace to get Dean to pay for the tickets. They go in all different attractions. From wild to quiet to entertainment. To make it interesting, Ace Dean teased all the time in the amusement park that it made him red. In the ghost part he scared Dean. In the water splash he drew Dean for him not to get wet and much more. Despite that, they both had a good time. Finally they go in the merry-go-round. The sun is slowly setting and Dean looks out over the entire amusement park.

"And did you like it?", Ace asks curiously.

"Very!" Dean looks at him cheerfully. "You too?"

"Yes, I am always happy with you," he says, looking straight into Dean's eyes.

"Pff," Dean says laughing. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself too."

"It's nice to see the sunset," says Ace and looks outside.

"It has been a long time since I really looked at it," Dean tells him.

"Owh?", Ace says surprised. He sits down next to Dean.

"It's just that I never take the time, although it is nice," Dean tells him.

"You really have to do that more often", Ace says worriedly.

"Hmm," Dean says, thinking. "Maybe yes, but yes."

"Maybe you and I look at the sun together again," Ace says slowly.

Dean looks at Ace. "Sure, why not!" And he smiles.

Ace looks excited. And comes close to Dean's face. "Do you really want that !? The two of us."

Dean has to giggle. "Yes, of course, it is actually quite fun with you."

Ace falls silent. He takes Dean's hand. Dean briefly looks at him in surprise. Ace gently hold Dean's cheek. Dean doesn't push him away. He doesn't want that for some reason. Ace comes closer to Dean's lips. And kiss it gently. Dean closes his eyes and lets it all come over him. His heart is pounding in his throat. Ace does it carefully. He stops kissing and looks at him quickly. Then he continues to kiss again.

* Hello readers, sorry for a short chapter. I have exams *. * So I'm not there for two weeks. Hopefully you will not mind that I concentrate on my exams

XD OUT *