Epilogue

Once upon a time, there lived a group of friends called the Defenders of  Sherwood. Using magical items, they transformed from ordinary people into heroes with extraordinary powers. With these powers, they made it their mission to defend their people. Together, they fought against Hawkmoth. The team won, but at the cost of many lives. 

After the war was over, the leaders, Ladybug and Chat Noir, left the team. It was a hard decision to make, but they left the team in hands of their best friends, Rena Rouge and Carapace.

Ladybug and Chat Noir held onto their miraculous in case they were needed again, but for the time being, their hero selves were on break. The reason, France and England needed a king and queen.  Crowned Prince Adrien Agreste, son of the deceased King Gabriel Agreste and Queen Emilie Agreste, became King Adrien Agreste. Baker Marinette Dupain-Cheng, daughter of the deceased bakers, Tom Dupain-Cheng and Sabine Dupain-Cheng, became Queen Marinette Agreste. 

Within the first year of their ruling, they established laws that would allow citizens to travel freely from one country to the next. Schools were established and people of all genders and cultures were able to learn no matter who or where they came from. Trades and alliances were established. Soon, the Miraculous Kingdom flourished. 

When they established peace, the King and Queen knew the time had come. On the anniversary of their coronation, the king and queen descended into a dark dungeon. The eerie silence did not scare them. Years earlier they had imprisoned someone there. Only one prisoner resided in the cell. Through the steel bars, they saw him. The man who caused them so much pain. Their enemy...Hawkmoth.

The man sneered, but it quickly faltered upon hearing the king's words.  

"Much like your plans, you will rot in this cell. You will forever be haunted by the constant memories of the lives you have taken. Go, and show him." The King opened his hand to reveal a butterfly. With a small blow, the creature flew from his hands. Its small wings flapped lightly as they traveled through the cold air. Slipping through the bars, the creature approached Hawkmoth. A scream echoed through the walls.

Without a second thought, the king and queen exited the dungeon, leaving Hawkmoth in dark forever.

The End

**************************************************************************************

I kept my promise, and with this, I am finished writing fanfiction! I'm going to focus on my fiction writing and post them here on Wattpad and other outlets. I hope to see you there, and I hope you like them.

Thanks for reading everyone!