First Time Save

The king of France sat in his room, swimming in the mountains of gold he had collected from the people of Paris. Those who were following him long before he became king were his new law enforcers. They enforced the new tax laws set by their king. Everyday gold was taken from the people, making them poorer by the day.

His greed knew no bounds and when people didn't want to pay, he had other ways of making them obey him. For deep within the castle, there was a secret room. A room that none, other him and Hawkmoth knew about.

Inside this room, was a glass mural of a butterfly and from there he could send out his akumas to turn innocent people into his destructive followers.

He had already found the perfect target. A young boy, who lived in Paris. He wanted to tell the love of his life how he felt, but he was far too frightened. Another boy teased him for not having the guts to tell her.

Hawkmoth smirked at the boy's sorrow as he sent out his akuma to transform the boy. The akuma flew in the fluttering wind to the innocent boy, who was leaning against a tree in the forest.

The akuma flew into a crumpled piece of paper the boy held in his fists. It faded causing a purple luminescent mask to form around the boy's eyes.

Watching from his lair, Hawkmoth commanded the boy. "Stoneheart," his deep voice called, "I give you the power to seek revenge on those who have wronged you."

With a evil smirk, the boy accepted. His body became engulfed black purple highlighted smoke. It morphed his body, turning his skin to stone and his eyes bright yellow. His anger ensued within his transformation.

Just as Master Fu predicted, Hawkmoth's evil reign was already afoot, but he also knew it would come to a end.

*
Back in Nottingham, as Marinette worked she began to process all that had happened. Her little kwami watching from close by, but also staying hidden from customer's sight.

Marinette told Tikki of her worries, but Tikki only encouraged her. Saying that she understood how her miraculous holder felt. Tikki told Marinette to be strong and not worry because Chat Noir would be by his side.

Marinette smiled at her kwami's encouragement. After all, it wasn't like an akuma was attacking this very minute.

Suddenly, Tikki sensed something. She told Marinette that an akuma was attacking. Out of all the things in the world that Marinette did not expect, an akuma attack the moment after she became Ladybug was #1.

Tikki flew into Marinette's apron pocket as she ran out the door to Alya's tavern. When she got there, she found Alya and quickly asked her for a favor.

"Alya!" Marinette shouted.

Worried Alya ran over to her. "Marinette! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I need you to watch the bakery for me, please! I have to take care of something important. It's a major emergency."

"Say no more, your shop's in good hands."

As a thank you, Marinette hugged Alya, then left for Sherwood forest. She hoped Chat Noir would be there too and that it wouldn't be too late.

When Marinette was far enough into the woods she looked around just to be sure that no one was watching. With confidence on her side, Marinette transformed.

"Tikki, spots on!"

*
Adrien had been reading in his room when Plagg sensed an akuma. Understanding the situation, Adrien immediately went into action. However, just to make sure no one would be looking for him, Adrien put some pillows under his bed sheets. So it'd look like he was asleep. Hopefully, no one would come in while he was gone.

Adrien went over to the wall and pressed the stone that opened the secret passage. He ran as fast as he could, and upon reaching the exit he pressed his ear against the wall to listen for any guards that may be close by.

It was completely silent, so Adrien decided to cease the opportunity. He pulled the torch and opened the door. Once it was opened, he quickly ran into the forest.

When he was deep enough in the forest, Adrien scanned the area to make sure no one was around. Plagg, who had been resting on his shoulder, lazily awaited his holder's command to transform.

"Plagg, claws out!"