An Interaction

The heroes set ought to find Ladybug and Chat Noir separately while Rena Furtive did so in secret. "Last I saw of them was at the Eiffel Tower and near my house. They could've gone anywhere," was what she had told the others before she left.

Out of all of them, Luka was probably the one who was the most worried. Not only were the two biggest and most important superheroes in Paris akumatized, but his friends, Adrien and Marinette were.

He wondered what had caused them to be sad enough to be akumatized. He knew that Marinette was a relatively optimistic person, and she had never been akumatized before.

He supposed that it made sense for Adrien to be akumatized due to his background (and his 'godly' father), but Adrien too, to Luka's knowledge, had never gotten akumatized.

He was worried for both of them. One thing he knew for sure was that he was going to give it his all to de-akumatize them.

-----

Meanwhile, Princess Justice was still trying to find Chat Noir.
"Chat Noir! I'm so sorry! I really am the worst partner ever!" she called out, a distraught look on her face.

She paced around the area. She was at the Eiffel Tower, where Chat Blanc had been before.

Unbeknownst to her, Chat Blanc was very much there, lurking around the corner, with his piercing blue eyes set on her.

"Hello, M'lady."

Princess Justice, startled, jolted and turned around to see Chat Blanc standing right in front of her with an empty smile on his face.

Her hands flew to her face in shock to see the figure she had been fearing for so long standing smack in front of her.

She remembered every detail of him. She couldn't bring herself to forget him, after all.

There he was with his whitewashed suit, bleached hair, and almost soulless blue eyes piercing into her being. Her trauma from that day was indeed rushing back to her at a hyper speed and she was not quite ready for it.

"Ch... Chat N-Noir!"

Chat Blanc snickered to himself. Even that sounded empty and depressing. "No, I'm not Chat Noir, Ladybug. I'm Chat Blanc."

Tears misted Princess Justice's eyes immediately. No, this can't be happening...

Chat Blanc stared her up and down. "I see you have been affected by an akuma as well. Shadowmoth is a smart man, isn't he?"

Princess Justice was still frozen on the spot. Chat Blanc shook his head. "What happened? Cat got your tongue?" he asked, smiling ear to ear. But it didn't seem like a happy, warm smile.

Instead, it was icy cold.

Princess Justice finally managed to collect herself. She took a sharp intake of breath and stared right into Chat Blanc's icy eyes, trying her best not to shake. "Chat Noir, I'm so sorry!"

He tilted his head. "For what? And did I not tell you my name just now?"

"I'm sorry for everything! I... I shouldn't have done the things I did."

Chat Blanc smirked, walking up to her. Caught by surprise, Princess Justice took a few steps back.
"Still scared of me, Bugaboo? And what are the 'things' you did?"

She tried not to pay attention to the fact that he had her cornered against a pillar. "I... I disappointed you."

Chat Blanc then threw his head back and laughed. She was still not used to his laugh. It didn't sound like the comforting laugh Chat Noir user to have.