happy birthday🎉

my birthday was Thursday and yeah I felt like writing a birthday imagine all of a sudden enjoy😊

Jordan place the plates on the tray looking at all the work he did. He was actually proud of himself because he isn't the type to cook a big meal like the one he has prepared.

"You think she'll like it?"

Turning his head he looks at their seven month old, Jazmine, who was too busy being fascinated with her hands. A smile is placed on his face and he puts her in the carrier strapped to his chest so he can carry the tray with two hands. He place a pacie in her mouth so she can stay quiet while he walks up the stairs. Entering the master bedroom he place the breakfast tray on top of her dresser and pulls and confetti popper from his pocket. Taking it as far away from his body and daughter's face as possible he pulls the string and confetti goes everywhere.

Y/N slowly gets up smiling at her boyfriend and reach her hands out for their daughter.

"Good morning my baby you're such a big girl for not getting scared by the confetti popper."

"Happy birthday baby!"

Jordan sits the tray over her lap and takes the baby carrier off his chest.

"Wow is all of this food for me", she giggles.

"Yes and no me and my sous chef were hoping you would share a little bit."

"Of course I will."

Jordan grabs Jazzy towing her in the air a few time making her laugh.

"Jazzy can you happy birthday mommy."

She does her little baby gibberish making her mommy smile.

"Aww thank you my little peach."

Y/N place the baby in her lap but of course she crawls over to her daddy.

"I always dislike how much she loves you more than me when I carried her for nine months and some plus days...how much closer can we get", she laughs.

"No our Jazzy loves us both equally she may just like her daddy a little more ain't that right."

Their daughters giggles giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Jazzy where is my kiss", Y/N playfully acts mad.

Jazzy crawls over to her giving her a kiss too.

"Here have a piece of pancake."

She happily takes it making her parents laugh.

"So what do you want to do baby it's your day."

"I don't know what I want to do."

"I think I know what we should do", he smirks.

Y/N covers their daughters ears, " I think that should be saved for later tonight when she's in a deep sleep."

"No seriously what do you want to do", he smiles.

"Let's go to the zoo."