headphone challenge

Y/N sets up her ring light and makes sure that her camera is working. She has filmed a video for her YouTube in a while and she just found out some exciting news, so she thought it would be the perfect time. Clicking the record button he leans back fixing her hair and smiles at the camera.

"Wassup guys and I am back with another quick little video...whew it's been a minute. Things have been a little crazy because the warriors are in the finals and this is something new to both me and Jordan but we're managing it well."

The young woman takes a deep breath before pulling out the pregnancy test and looking down at it.

"So the reason for this video is because I have some exciting news and I can't wait to share it with Jordan. Recently I haven't been feeling good and long story short I'm pregnant!"

She quickly wipes her eyes to stop the tears that were trying to escape.

"This is so exciting because Jordan and I have been talking about it here and there. If anything he wants a child more than me", she laughs.

As if one que her boyfriend enters their shared apartment and throws his gym bag down by the couch. Y/N hides the pregnancy test and throws it in her purse. Jordan is too scared to go through it so she knows he won't touch it.

"You already started the video you couldn't wait for me to come home."

"You know I had to catch up with my subscribers."

He gives her a quick peck before taking a seat in the chair.

"Wassup guys it's me Jordan Poole aka jp3 aka splash nephew aka the light skin black hammer aka mr. lay the pipe-"

"That's enough", his girlfriend laughs.

She prays and hopes that their baby is a girl because having two boys in the house will drive her insane.

"Ok so do you why you're doing this video with me."

"To do the headphone challenge of course...isn't that where I have to listen to music at full blast and try to guess what you say?"

His girlfriend nods her head yes and hands him his black beats headphones.

"Make sure you play something fire."

"Jordan just put the headphones on", she whines.

Finally he follows directions and she puts on his favorite playlist that she made him. He shows off his pearly whites and starts bopping his head. Cupping his cheeks, she brings his attention to her.

"Alright the first one."

"Huh!"

She shakes her head laughing knowing she's going to have fun with this.

"Ok let me go ahead and get started...My!"

"My!"

"Coochie!"

"Cool cheese!"

Y/N gets out of the camera frame to let out an ugly laugh.