different than expected final

"And I'm going to put down a draw four."

Y/N looked behind her and around the room to see who was he talking to.

"Who finna draw four cards because last time I checked...."

She throws down another draw four and Jordan takes eight from the pile.

"Go ahead and take your two cards because you forgot to say uno."

"Ugh alright I'll give you that one", she laughs.

The two have been playing uno for the past thirty minutes as they wait for their food to be delivered. Y/N was in one of his t-shirts just so she can be more comfortable and to get out of her clothes she wore to work. Jordan hears a knock and leaves the room for a quick second.

Y/N picks up his cat Lizzie letting we snuggle up to her in the bed.

"Awe I've never seen her be this friendly with anyone."

"It's because I'm the cat whisperer."

"Me too", then all of a sudden he starts laughing.

"You know what you're done", she laughs.

"What I'm just staring facts."

• • •
By now it was getting pretty late and Y/N was still over at JP's. She kind of didn't want to leave because she was having a fun time with him.

"You want to stay over for the night? I can sleep on the couch if you're not comfortable with sleeping in the same bed."

"No I'll sleep on the couch I'm not going to kick you out if your bed."

"I know but as a gentlemen I'm not letting you sleep on the couch."

"Well I guess we're sleeping in the bed then."

Jordan pulls the covers back and takes off his shirt before getting comfortable in his bed sheets.

"Do you have a head scarf I can borrow?"

Jordan gave her a funny look to see if she was testing him.

"Don't even play me like that I know you wear one when you're deep conditioning look at these curls."

"You know what you're right", he laughs, "I just didn't know if you were testing me."

He disappears in his bathroom for a few seconds and then comes back later with a yellow silk bonnet. Y/N throws it on before getting comfortable in the covers looking at Jordan.

"I had fun with you today."

"I had fun with you today too", he intertwined their hands together.

Y/N plays with his fingers as he continues to stare at her taking all the beauty in.

"Why are you so scared to admit that you like me?"

"Huh?"

"Your friends stop me all the time telling me how much you like me but you're too scared to say anything."

"I'm not scared just trying to figure out the right time to tell you."

"You know you are very different from other athletes."

"How so?"

"You're just sweet and don't let your confidence show too much when you're around me. Also you are such a gentleman who loves animals. I feel like we have more things in common that the generics."

"Thank you and I do like you....I've been liking you since the moment I saw you on campus."

"I like you too I just didn't want to tell you anything", she smiles.

"Would it be doing too much if I kiss you."

Y/N shakes her head no moving closer to Jordan. He place his arm on her waist moving his head closer to hers. Their lips meet and he place his body on top of hers. They pull away and he lays his head on her chest going back up to give her another kiss.

"I'm taking you out on Saturday after our game."

"Sir you're not asking", Y/N giggles.

"After us kissing like that I don't need to because you're not going to say no."

"Oh my goodness goodnight Jordan."

"Goodnight."

He kisses her one more time before cutting the lamp on his night stand off.