you're a champion baby

Being a girlfriend or wife to an NBA player can be tough at times. The constant road trips, practices, etc. Of course, it intensifies during playoff and finals time. Y/N did nothing but be the best supportive wife to her husband that she can provide. With them being twenty-two, the couple has been married for three years. Getting married was out of impulse, but Jordan knew since the first day he met her he wanted her to be his wife.

As of currently, Y/N was sitting with Jordan's family as they watch the game. She was very nervous about coming to Boston again because the crowd has always been hostile. Also, the family had an issue with a fan during the last game here. So far things have been going so good and she has a feeling that they're going to win it all. In her opinion, it seems like Boston wasn't trying hard enough to win.

• • •

The final buzzer goes off and Y/N runs down to the court to celebrate with her husband. After making it past security she notices him looking around like a lost puppy, but his smile grows big when he sees his wife. Taking a running start she jumps on his body and wraps her legs around his skinny body.

"You're a champion baby you did it!"

"No we did it...you were my number one support system back at Michigan and now. Throughout the whole draft process, you were there for me cheering me on. I did this for you baby."

Y/N wipes the tears from her face trying to not ruin her makeup but it was too late for that. Jordan always found a way to thank her for everything, and at times she doesn't like it but she knows he's a very thankful person. All those late nights at the gym are paying off and she can't wait to see what the next season will bring them. Soon all of the wives and family members make it onto the floor giving the players love. Y/N was taking it all in and quickly wipes the tears from her eyes. All of the hard work her husband put in was paying off and she couldn't be anything except proud of him. Her husband comes back and scoops her up in his arms.

After the trophy presentation ceremony, the boys got to celebrate in the locker room before family and friends came in. Of course, Y/N got somebody to get her a jug of orange juice so she can make a mimosa. The only thing Jordan could do was shake his head and laugh because he knows that was his baby's favorite drink.

"Here help me drink this so I can put the champagne in here."

"Wait you putting the whole bottle in here?"

"Hell yeah you just won the championship and you think I'm not about to celebrate I'm about to bring Michigan Y/N back."

His eyes widen and then he starts smiling thinking about the memories they had together in college.

"Wait elaborate when you mean Michigan Y/N do you mean March Madness Y/N or winter break Y/N?"

"Both", she smirks.

The only thing he could do was smile hard because Jordan just knows tonight is going to be good. Once he finds us he's some of the orange juice he pours a bottle of Moët in there and shakes the jug up.

"JP y'all coming with us to the club after this?"

"Nah I think we-"

"No baby if you want to go it's ok", she takes a sip from the jug.

"Yeah we'll be there", he smiles.