don't freak out pt.1

Y/N curled up in a ball as a mechanism to battle the pain she was going through. She just got home from a field trip that her biology class took to some laboratory to learn more about their topic for the past couple of weeks, genetics. They talked about how animals have different genotypes and how different traits from different species can affect that.

The young girl was taking a picture with her boyfriend she felt something bite her. Shaking it off she figured it was a mosquito bite but a mosquito bite never made her feel like this. By the end of the field trip she was a sweaty mess. All of a sudden her phone begins to ring and she sees the picture of her favorite guy.

"Hey jordy."

"Hey baby are you feeling any better."

"No", she groans, "I have a crazy headache."

"Well I'm heading over to your room to keep you some company."

Before she could hang up she hears a knock on her door. Opening it there's her boyfriend cheesing in his braces while wearing basketball shorts and their high school hoodie on, La Lumiere.

"Aww my baby."

His buff arms engulf her body as he gave her butterfly kisses all over her face.

"Oh my god are you sure you don't want to go the infirmary look at this bite...it looks like a spider got you."

"I'm fine I really can't feel it I just have a headache right now and I'm cold."

"Let me put on a movie and we'll go to sleep."

Y/N weakly smiles brining her boyfriend to her bed so they could be entangled in each other's arms.

The next morning...

Y/N woke up a few hours later feeling better than ever. Jordan was still asleep so she slowly got out of his grip to go use the bathroom. Walking pass the mirror she takes a pause turning back to see the changes in her body. She skimmed down a couple of inches and she was completely toned now. Her hand reaches out to go into her medicine cabinet, but her hand wouldn't let go. The teenager starts to freak out and does everything in her power to not wake her boyfriend up.

• • •

By now it was morning time and Jordan was rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them. He feels around the bed for Y/N and figured that she was using the bathroom. Jordan notices how her room isn't all clean...there were spider webs every. Laying fully back down he looks up at the ceiling to see his girlfriend up there with wide eyes.

"Jordan baby don't freak out."

tbc