sex lessons pt 4

"Stop why do you always play like that?"

It was the weekend and Jordan was spending it over at Y/N's since they spent last weekend at his. Their parents most definitely they have something going on but they don't question it. They are just happy that their kids are happy and that's that. Currently they were sitting on her plush rug eating ice cream they got. Y/N has been asking for some of Jordan's because it looks really good. He would act like he was feeding her some then turn the spoon away putting it in his mouth.

"I'm sorry here."

He holds the spoon out and Y/N happily takes her bite. Jordan takes another spoon full and hold it out to her. Soon of it dripped onto her exposed breast while she took her second bite. The teenage boys scoots closer and dips his head low to lick the spilled ice cream off her breast.

The sexual tension was so thick between the two you could cut it with a butcher knife. Y/N and Jordan haven't gone all the way yet. Making out and oral sex is their main focus right now, but Y/N does want to move onto the next step with Jordan. He wants to as well but he doesn't want to rush Y/N and ready whenever she is.

His feelings are starting to become more deeper than they were before. The state fair is starting soon and he wants to take her on a date on an evening she is free. Being her best friend gave him all the tips he needed , because he remembered she said she always wanted to go on a fair date. She was indeed very different from other girls and that made her more attractive.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking um did you want to go to the state fair with me Saturday night as like a date?"

On the outside Y/N was calm and collected, but in the inside she was doing flips. She can not believe that the guy she has been crushing on since forever is asking her out in a date.

"Yeah I would love that."

Sitting her ice cream down she wraps her arms around Jordan giving him a hug. Pulling away he goes in placing a kiss on her lips. His hands start roaming and slip under her shirt trying to pull it off. Y/N holds her arms up and he slips her shirt over her head. Before they reconnected their lips a knock is placed on her door.

"Kids dinner is ready."

"We'll be down in just a minute mom."

She turns her attention back to her lover boy and smiles at him.

"Come on let's go before they suspect something."

Tbc
Promise the next part will have more just think of this as a filler part. I'm most definitely having this go through Jordan's senior year La Lu, Michigan, and pro (current)