sex lessons pt 3

Y/N and Jordan spend a lot of time together because they are best friends, but they are starting to spend even more time and their parents are starting to notice. She was laying down in his bed while he was sitting on the edge playing his Xbox. The two teens finished their homework pretty quickly and decided to chill for a little. Y/N asked her parents and Jordan's if it was ok if she spent the night and they didn't hesitate saying yes. Although they have been takin to each other and speculating that their kids are in a relationship.

The young girl scrolled through her phone as Jordan was screaming at his friends through his headphones. She enjoys the sexual time she has with Jordan and it's starting to help her be more comfortable and open up about that. It would be a lie to say that she wasn't developing a little bit of feelings for him. Ever since they were little kids she always thought he was cute and doing the things they are doing now is just amplifying it. She looks up when she feels his leg rubbing on her leg and he smiles.

"You alright?"

"Yeah just bored", she throws a hint at him.

"I just got a few more minutes left and I'm all yours."

She nods her head putting her attention back on her phone. Along with Y/N, Jordan is starting to develop feelings as well. His teammates talk about how they would kill to go on one date with her, but he kills those thoughts saying she's taken. Matter of fact he's been telling majority of the guys at Rufus King that so they could back off, it's not like she's paying attention to them anyway. He does want to ask her out, but he doesn't know how and doesn't know how she feels.

Once he wins the game he switches over to Netflix and hands Y/N the remote. She clicks on Stranger Things since the new season is coming out. He pulls the covers back and pats the spot next to him. Cuddling into his side he wraps snark around her. Y/N loves being under him because his body heat always kept her warm.

"How was your day?"

"It's was good and yours?"

"It was good but it's better now."

Y/N peeped that's he was alluding it to her and she smiles putting her focus on the tv. Jordan wasn't too worried about what was going on in the show and had his attention placed on Y/N. With a quickness, he moves her body in front of his laying her back against his chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh just keep watching the tv."

His fingers slowly make their way into her shorts and he moves her underwear to the side. Y/N's breathing hitched and she looks up to see Jordan smiling down at her. As her focus went back to the tv her best friend starts rubbing her clit in circles making her jump. She was starting to feel like putty in Jordan's hands and he was loving every moment of it. Once she was wet enough, he removes his hand out of his shorts and gets off of the bed. He peaks his head out to hear his family watching a movie downstairs, so he quietly closes his door and locks it. Along with that he turns the volume up on his tv a little more so they would assume they're watching something.

Y/N removes her shorts and underwear tossing them near his closet. There was something about Jordan that was different to her. The look he had in his eyes was very lustful and dark. His hands grab her thighs and pulls her down towards the edge of the bed.

"I hope you remember what I told you last time", he smirks.

Before she could respond Jordan latches his mouth to her. Instantly her eye roll and her hand grabs the back of his head. Amazing was the only word that was coming to her mind right now. She would've never thought that a muscle of that size would hold that much strength and power. Jordan was going crazy doing all type of tricks and flicking his tongue in different directions. He removes himself making Y/N whine a little bit.

"Why you stop?"

He smashes his lips onto hers catching her by surprise. Y/N lays back down wrapping her arms around her best friend's neck. It never came to mind that she's doing this with her best friend, but it didn't bother her. His fingers slowly enter in her and she lets out a gasp.

"You like it?"

She was lose for words and tried her best to nod her head. Jordan was so proud that she was taking all of this without moaning loud. If they were by themselves he would want her to be moaning without a care, but his parents are home.

Their tongues continue to fight for dominance as Jordan continues to finger her. At this point she was leaking on his bed sheets. If it was up to him he would fuck the shit out of her right now, but at the same time had something special planned out.

Pulling away from her lips he moves down to her second pair immediately attaching himself to her clit. Y/N couldn't handle the feeling of him eating her out or fingering her and now he's doing both at the same time. Jordan pushes her legs back with one hands to the point where her knees are touching her chest. He could hear how hard she was panting and trying to not moan loud.

"Daddy is so proud of you for being a quite girl."

Once that sentence left his mouth, Y/N squirted everywhere. Jordan was still eating her trying to get every ounce of her liquid. After she was through, Jordan gets up smiling at her.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it thank you."

He pulls her up and they walk towards his bathroom so they can shower together.