new hair

Jordan laid on the couch as he was flipping through tv channels waiting for his wife to get home. Today was her first hair appointment since pre pandemic since she wanted to be cautious. She finally got a appointment after her friend freed some space for her and did some moving around. Jordan was actually excited because she's getting a sew in and he got something new to pull on. Y/N knew how he gets so she was going to try and put him on probation for a couple of days until her head feels a little better.

"How do you like it."

"I love it but I know Jordan is going to really love it."

Y/N pulls cash out of her wallet and gives her friend a little extra since she did her thing to her thing and made her look cute.

"Do you want me to set a touch up appoint tomorrow just incase you remember what happened last time?"

"I don't think it will be necessary im putting him on probation."

"I'll leave it open just give me call if you need it."

"Alright I will and thank you so much again."

"No problem and I hope Jordan doesn't mess it up", she laughs.

• • •

Soon enough Jordan hears her keys in the lock and sprints to the door. It opens revealing his wife and he instantly gets hard from looking at her.

"Oooooo look at you."

Y/N saw him lift up his hands and quickly dodged him.

"No."

"What you mean no I'm not a toddler."

"You remember what happened the last time I got my hair done."

Her husband started smiling as the memory played back in his head. They had to get a new bed and had a pregnancy scare but it was worth it.

"Please baby I'll be gentle this time."

"No Jordan plus my head is hurting right now I just want to relax."

The tall man let out a groan and went back to the living room to see if watching tv could distract him.

• • •

After a two hours there was nothing good on the tv so he decided to go bother Y/N. He knew that she was probably in their office area watching YouTube videos to kill some time. Knocking on the closed door he steps inside seeing her on their Mac working.

"What are you doing in here pretty boy", she laughs.

"I got bored what are you doing?"

"Buying plane tickets for your parents because they said they wanted to see us so they're coming in a few days."

"Ok do you want me to get the guest room together?"

"It's ok I did it yesterday thank you though sweetheart", she smiles.

"No problem", he smiles.

If he gets up now, his wife won't even notice and he can go in for the attack. He slowly gets up and Y/N notices but doesn't pay any mind to it. His tall frame stood behind her as he hands behind to assuage her shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing I promise."

Jordan watches as she pays for the plane tickets and exits out of the page to see if she received the confirmation in her email. Lightly brushing her hair to the side he starts kissing his wife's neck lightly slipping his hand in her shirt.

"Jordan."

"I'm not doing anything I swear."

He continues to kiss her neck and she crosses her legs to make an attempt to prevent her second heartbeat from going. Jordan hands go up to the computer screen and switching it off.

"You just won't stop will you?"

"No", he smiles, "you hair looks cute."

"Don't mess it up."

"You said that the last time."

• • •

Y/N walks in her friends shop with glasses and a hat on taking a seat on her chair.

"See I knew you had to come in now let's see what damage has been done."

As soon as Y/N's friend took the hat off her head she made a face.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah", she smiles.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if a pregnancy announcement came after this."

"There's a big possibility that might happen."