r: feature me

For hoelymeooow 💐

Jordan always dreamed about going somewhere outside of the U.S., whether it be somewhere hot and tropical or gloomy and cold...a vacation was very much needed. Especially with him just winning a championship the adrenaline was still there. During the champagne celebration in the locker room, he proposed the idea of tour of Europe and his friends were all for it.

As of currently they are in their last stop Paris, France. London and Greece were chill, but he was lowkey feeling Paris. It was chill and beautiful environment and the food was so good. While on his adventures he's still finding the time to perfect his craft and get ready for the next season.

Currently Jordan and his friends Ralen and Jordan were at the defile tower to kick off their last night in Europe before they head back to the states. They were doing what they do normally, goofing off and taking pictures so they can look back at them when they're older.

A few feet away stood Kaya and two of her best friends

A few feet away stood Kaya and two of her best friends. She had the same idea as Jordan and wanted a break. Lowkey she wanted to come to Paris by herself, but she and her friends have seen Taken too many times and did not want to risk being sex trafficked. Hearing a bunch of laughter she turns to her left to three men, but her eyes stayed on the tallest one of the group. She was liking what she was saying. He was maybe 6'4, physically fit, butterscotch skin, and neat facial hair. In her opinion she felt like he looked so much better with his glasses since he kept taking them off to rub his eyes.

Jordan could feel someone staring at him and turn his head towards Kaya's direction. Their eyes meet and it felt like the wind was knocked out of them. Both of their hearts were beating fast while their lungs were struggling to intake the oxygen around them. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. Kaya quickly turns away blushing like crazy and pushing a piece of hair behind her hair.

Jordan's friends have been trying to get his attention , but noticed that his mind was elsewhere. Following his gaze they see the most beautiful they have seen since being on their European excursion. Knowing their best friend they bring him over to the group of girls and push him towards Kaya. His muscular arms immediately wrap around her waist so she doesn't fall back. Her hand presses against his chest very impressed with the amount of muscle that was present. They meet eyes again and Kaya instantly felt the Niagara Falls flowing down her legs.

"Hi", they said in unison.

They couldn't help but laugh and how nervous they were we they've been flirting mentally with each other all night.

"My name is Jordan", he smiles.

"Kaya", she smiles back.