buddies pt 8

Y/N and Jordan enter their apartment as they each carried one car seat. They finally got the ok to go back home and the two new parents were excited but nervous at the same time. At the hospital the nurses were there to help them out, but now it's just them two. Well technically they will still have help because both of the grandmas decided to stay for a few weeks and help them out. Y/N was very appreciative about that, because she was scared about being by herself whenever Jordan is on the road. She's happy about being a new mom and can't wait to start getting their photo albums put together. With the amount of photos they took at the hospital she had more than enough to work with.

Once everything is settled, Jordan takes Oaklyn out of his car seat and gives him kisses on the cheeks. He opens his eyes and lets out a small smile. Owen was still asleep, so Y/N carefully took him out so she didn't wake him.

"I always heard that when one time is sleep the other one is up", he laughs.

"Yeah I guess that would make things easier because it's one baby at a time but ima need them to get on the same schedule."

"I just can't believe we're parents", he whispers.

Y/N looks over to see him trying to quickly wipe his tears away as he stared at Oaklyn. She just rubs his back with one hand as he continues to cry.

"It's ok."

"I know it's just I'm so thankful for you. It's one thing pushing one baby out, but two I want to be as strong as you when I grow up."

They stare at each other and break into laughter because Jordan is way stronger than her. Especially the way he use to pick her up before she got pregnant.

"I'm just glad you're the person I'm having kids with", he whispers.

"Aww Jojo I'm glad that you're my baby daddy."

He gives her a side eye and they laugh again making Jordan shakes his head.

"Soon enough I'm going to be your husband so cut that baby daddy shit out."

Y/N grabs his hand and they admire their two sons.

One month later....

Things have been going very good. Jordan is starting to become more consistent in basketball and Y/N has been the happiest she's ever been. Her boyfriend was worried that she might experience postpartum depression, but she still has the same bubbly personality. He ask all the time how she's doing and even gives her off days whenever he's home so she can take a break.

The two enjoy being parents and love Owen and Oaklyn so much. Jordan really loves being a dad and can't wait for the babies to start going to games and watch him play. He recently bought them headphones because the arena can be very loud at times. While Y/N was getting ready for the day, Jordan sat on the bed as their two boys laid on their backs staring at him. Each day they start to look more like him and Y/N hated it. She knew he had strong genes but she didn't think they were that strong. She comes back into their bedroom to see he put them in his lap while he's playing the game. He didn't notice she was in the room as he was too busy taking to Owen and Oaklyn with his baby voice. Taking out her phone she secretly takes out her phone and starts recording him.

"Daddy loves you guys very much. I also love your mommy very much too and one day I'm going to marry her. You two are going to be the cutest ring bearers in the history of weddings."

"Your baby voice is cute."

He reverts his attention to her and starts blushing like crazy.

"How much did you hear?"

"All of it", she smiles.

Tbc probably going to be a lot of time jumps from now on