merry christmas ladybug

"You ready to see daddy?"

Y/N was not expecting Christmas to be how it is this year. She knew her boyfriend was going to be gone because there is a game scheduled for today but then he unfortunately contracted Covid-19 while in Boston. It just sucks because this is their daughter's first Christmas. Jordan's family flew in just to make the times more merry and help their daughter in law. After walking down the stairs she lets Kacey run around for a little bit. For a nine month old their little girl was very fast and can keep up with you.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"

"Merry Christmas!"

His parents were setting the table for breakfast and his sister was setting up the laptop and tv for the FaceTime call. Soon Jordan hops on and Kacey gets excited running to the tv.

"Hi my baby!"

"Dada!"

Jordan was in his matching pajamas and Santa hat and Y/N was glad she was able to get them to him in time. He was just happy that they could set this up so he could see his two babies.

"Do you have your uno cards?"

"Yeah they came in the mail with my pajamas. So the plan is to eat breakfast open gifts and then I call y'all later tonight?"

"Yes", Y/N smiles.

Jordan was smiling at his baby girl being so happy and laughing with her cousin.

"Merry Christmas ladybug can daddy have a kiss?"

"Muah!"

"Aww thank you."

Everyone begins to sit by the tree and Y/N fix the camera so Jordan can still see.

"Alright in honor of it being ladybug's first Christmas she will open the first gift."

The couple had all of the shopping and wrapping done which was one thing Y/N didn't have to stress about. She brings one of the big boxes in front of her daughter to see what she was going to do with it.

"Oooooo daddy got you a big box."

Kacey just looks at her mother and Y/N starts ripping the wrapping paper off.

"Ooooooo!"

Jordan had got her a full kitchen set since she's always in there getting into stuff.

Kacey smiles into the camera as her way to say thank you. The family continue to open gifts from one another.

• • •

It was know night time and Y/N was trying her best to put their little girl to sleep. Jordan was still on FaceTime but on her phone as their family was downstairs have a time of their life.

"How have you been feeling?"

"I'm doing ok I'm just ready to be back at home with y'all."

"That's crazy that you have to stay at Boston though...you could've stayed in one of the guest rooms."

"I know but it's just for everyone's safety."

Y/N and Jordan stare at each other and they just start smiling.

"I have another gift for you."

"What is it?"

Y/N takes her pregnancy test from the night stand on her side and shows it to the camera.

"Oh lord we about to have another baby Poole", he smiles, "Kacey your going to be a big sister!"

She didn't even react as she was too busy watching the movie Y/N had put on.

"That little girl always ignoring me when that tv is on."

"Miss ma'am your daddy is talking to you", Y/N giggles.

Their little bundle of joy starts laughing and smiles at the camera.

"I'm really happy that you're pregnant and I'm praying that it's a boy."

"I lowkey want a boy too."

"I should be home soon this is like day eight for me I just gotta have two negative test and I'm straight."

"Alright we'll merry Christmas baby."

"Merry Christmas to you too babe and merry Christmas ladybug."

His two ladies kiss the phone and he says one more goodbye before hanging up so he can give his phone a rest before they do a zoom call to watch a Christmas movie together.

A/N
Merry Christmas everyone❤️I hope y'all enjoyed your day and spent it with the people you love again merry Christmas and I love you guys❤️❤️❤️