workout grind

Every Saturday morning, Jordan and Y/N workout together in their home gym. They try to keep up with habits, especially when Jordan keeps busy during the season. As Y/N took a break from her RDLs, she watched as Jordan lifted the 45 pound dumbbells with ease. Her head tilts to the side as she watches the sweat trickle down his bicep with each flex.

Feeling that someone is staring at him, Jordan directs his eyes to the side, and his wife immediately turns away. She made it so obvious he couldn't do anything but laugh. He was staring at her while she was doing her squats. At this point, he wanted to say fuck the workout and bend her over the bench. Completing his last rep, he puts the dumbbells on the rack and begins his cool down.

"You're already finished?"

"Yeah, I decided to end things early."

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine", he smiles.

Of course, she takes her husband's word for it and continues her workouts. She was almost done and just wanted to cuddle with Jordan the rest of the day and watch movies. Lately, she told him that she wasn't in love with her body and wanted to be more toned. Jordan, the wonderful husband he is, agreed to help by writing out workouts for her to do each session on their whiteboard. He watched her move up and down as he took a sip of water from his bottle. The workouts Jordan planned for her had started to pay off, and he couldn't wait to see what she looks like in her birthday suit. With his testosterone levels up at the moment, you could say he was more horny than usual. As soon as Y/N places the bar on the rack, Jordan places his hands on her waist. 

"What are you doing" she giggles.

"I'm cutting your workout short let me stretch you out."

His wife lays on the mat and raises her leg in the air. Jordan grabs hold of it and begins pushing it closer to her chest. Y/N can feel the soreness caused by her squats and lets out a low moan. Jordan hears it and tries his best not to get a hard on from it. Releasing her leg, she lifts the other one and begins stretching it. Y/N looked up to see her husband staring, and she knew what that look in his eyes meant. It didn't help the fact that they were in a position that they use in the bed as well. Once her husband is finished, she quickly gets up and runs to the shower in their bedroom. She allows the water to heat up to her liking as she strips out of her gym clothes, placing them in the hamper. As soon as the water got to her liking, she steps in, allowing the water to run down her body. 

Ten to fifteen minutes had passed by, and Y/N was almost done so that Jordan could get in after her. Then, while scrubbing her lufa on her legs, she hears the bathroom door open and close. 

"Baby?"

The shower door opens, and her husband steps in, wrapping his arms around her. 

"Why are you touching me when you're still dirty", Y/N whines.

"Relax I took a shower in the guest bedroom and just wanted to be with you."

Jordan helps her reach the hard spots and wash all of the soap off her body. His wife turns around, giving him the same look he gave her earlier in the gym. Looking down, she sees her husband trying his best not to get hard. Her hands snake down from his chest to his abs and then finally wrap around his shaft. Her hands move in pumping motions, and she looks at her husband with a sly smile.

"You must not want to walk for the next couple of days." 

Y/N didn't realize it, but she nodded her head, knowing what her husband was capable of. Tapping the side of her left thigh she jumps up wrapping her legs around his waist. Jordan lifts her up a little more so he can line himself up at her entrance. Slowly sliding in, Jordan places his mouth on his wife's to keep her moans suppressed. It was such a turn on that her husband's strong arms held her steady while he was drilling her shit. Y/N leans back a little grabbing a hold of the bar that holds the mini detachable showerhead. Jordan goes with her and places his mouth on her right nipple. All that could be heard were their moans, skin clapping, and Jordan slipping on her breast like it was his last meal. He moves on to the left to give it the same love. Y/N opens her eyes to see her husband looking at her as he flicked his tongue in different directions. Y/N clenches her walls around him and he picks her up sliding himself out from her honey pot. Removing his mouth off of her breast, Jordan place his wife back on her feet. He pushes her hair out of her face and cups her cheeks in his hand. 

"Turn around", he mumbles. 

She follows his instructions and placed her hands on their shower wall for some grip. Jordan licks his middle and ring finger going below her waist. It wasn't a surprise to him that she was already wet. Of course they were in the shower, but Jordan knew how to turn his wife on and out sexually. Lining himself up again, he slides in with ease and place his hands at her hips. His place his head on her shoulder whispering dirty words in her ear. By now Y/N was moaning like crazy and she's pretty positive that their cats downstairs could hear. She starts clenching around him and it felt like it was pulsating. Jordan couldn't handle it anymore and release himself in her. His wife turns around with a smile on her face and wraps her arms around his neck. 

"That was amazing", she giggles.

"Glad you liked it." 

Her husband bends down to give her a quick kiss before grabbing the soap and washcloth.