A First Date (Ohana X Owen)

Me: Hello, guys.

Ohana: Hey! What are you doing here?

Me: I just stopped by to see what everyone was doing. Where are the others?

Ohana: Olive and Otto are at their headquarters and Olympia and Otis are chasing down a spider cat. I'm spending the day alone. (Owen comes walking past swinging his baton and Ohana gives him a dreamy look.)

Me: Maybe you don't have to be alone.

Ohana: Aww, that's sweet. What do you want to do together?

Me: I wasn't't talking about me. I meant you should do something with Owen.

Ohana: Owen? Why Owen?

Me: Come on. I saw the way you looked at him. I totally ship it by the way. You guys would be adorable together.

Ohana: You think so?

Me: Definitely!

Ohana: Ok, then. I'll ask him. (She slowly walks up to him.) Umm, O...Owen? I was just wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me.

Owen: You mean like a date?

Ohana: Well, I mean, i...it wouldn't have t... to be a date, per say.

Owen: I'd love to.

Ohana: Oh, ok then. Meet me at the park during your break.

An hour later

Owen: (Walks into the park.) Hey, Ohana.

Ohana: Hey, Owen. Follow me. (Leads him to a field with a picnic basket and a blanket.) We have apple juice, ham sandwiches, grapes, pizza, and brownies for dessert.

Owen: This looks amazing. Thanks, Ohana, for setting this up.

Ohana: No problem. Brownie?

Owen: Sure.

Ohana: Maybe next week we can go to the movies. I mean, only if you want to.

Owen: That sounds perfect.

Thank you Blehfan105 for this dare. This was extremely fun to write.