Oddly Vengeful

Me: Hey, y'all! I just came up with the perfect idea on how to get revenge on Shapeshifter for making Orpita fall asleep.

Orpita: You did? I can't wait to hear this.

Me: Well, Oscar created a gadget that will make anyone zapped by it unable to stop sneezing. If we zap Shapeshifter with it, we'll get revenge and a very entertaining show.

Orpita: I love that idea, but can I be the one to zap her since I'm the one she put to sleep?

Me: Of course! Now, who else is in?

Otto: I'm in. This'll be fun.

Olive: So am I. Orpita deserves a little revenge for what she went through.

Olympia: Usually I would say that we should treat people the way that we want to be treated, but I really want to see this!

Otis: I guess I'm in as well.

Me: Great, let's go! (We use the tubes to get into town and look around until we find Shapeshifter.)

Shapeshifter: Odd Squad? What are you doing here? I haven't caused any oddness today.

Orpita: We know. I came here to get my revenge! (She zaps her with Oscar's gadget.)

Shapeshifter: I think your revenge epically failed because I don't feel any differ...a..ach..achoo! (She turns into a tree.)

Olive: Is that supposed to happen?

Otto: Who cares? This is so much funnier.

Shapeshifter: (She changes back into her human form.) That's what you zapped me with? The Sneeze-inator gadget? You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want me to...ach..achoo! (She transforms into a rubber duck.)

Otto: (He laughs at Shapeshifter.) Are you going to take a bath? You need a rubber ducky to play with?

Shapeshifter: (She turns back into her normal self with a growl.) Enough! Stop this right...ach..achoo, achoo, achoo, achoo, achoo! (She becomes a train, a soccer ball, a lizard, and a kite before staying as a toilet.)

Olympia: Um, this has been very entertaining, but maybe we should stop now. I mean, we wouldn't want her to turn into a toilet plunger.

Olive: Yeah, you're probably right.

Orpita: (She zaps her with the gadget again.) She should be back to normal.

Shapeshifter: (She transforms back into her normal self once again.) You will pay for this, Odd Squad!

Orpita: Then I guess we'll just have to think of other interesting ideas for revenge in the future.

Me: Yeah, I can already think of a few. (I smile mischievously.)

Shapeshifter: On second thought, maybe I'll take a vacation.

I loved writing this! Thank you so much Wowpdddd for requesting this dare!