Sleeping Solutions

Me: Hey, everyone! I'm back!

Orpita: Hi, Oaklynn. How was your last case?

Me: It was alright. It took forever, but I finally solved it.

Ori: In honor of your return, we should go get cookies.

Me: Yeah, that sounds great. Let's go. (We use the tubes to take us to a bakery.) Can we get two lemon cookies and one chocolate chip?

Baker:  Of course. I'd also recommend the side order of sleepy time. (She transforms into Shapeshifter and shoots Orpita with a gadget.)

Me: Come on! Again? (I look at Orpita, who is now sleeping.)

Shapeshifter: You won't win this time Odd Squad. (She grabs Orpita.) I'm a rocket! I'm a rocket!

Jamie Jam: (She comes out of nowhere and shoots jam at me. She then follows Shapeshifter.)

Me: I can't get out of this jam. You have to follow her and save Orpita.

Ori: Are you sure you'll be alright?

Me: I'm fine. Just go.

Ori: Okay. (He follows Shapeshifter and Jamie Jam to a warehouse.)

Shapeshifter: My gadget works! Now we'll be able to put every Odd Squad agent into a deep sleep and stop them once and for all!

Ori: I don't think so! (He comes out of hiding and does a flip onto Shapeshifter's back. He grabs the gadget.)

Shapeshifter: Why can't Odd Squad ever let the villains win?

Ori: The whole point of Odd Squad is to fight oddness.

Shapeshifter: I guess you have a point. I'm a bird. I'm a bird. (She flies away.)

Jamie Jam: Don't worry about me. I'll just leave.

Ori: (He uses the gadget to zap Orpita.)

Orpita: What happened?

Ori: Shapeshifter and Jamie Jam put you to sleep with this gadget, but I saved you.

Orpita: Thank you, Ori. (She gives him a hug.)

Me: You managed to free Orpita. Good job.

Ori: How did you get out of the jam?

Me: I'm an agent of Odd Squad. It's what we do.

Dare done! Thank you so much Blehfan105 for suggesting this!