A Past Brought to the Light

Me: Good morning, everyone. Blehfan105 has asked Ohana to explain her past when she was with Obbs.

Ohana: My past? Well, it's sort of complicated.

Oscar: Wait! You dated Obbs? That dude is creepy.

Ohana: He wasn't always that way. We used to be happy together. We would go to the park and eat picnics in the field.

Oona: Are you sure we're talking about the same Obbs?

Ohana: Yes, Oona. Although I see why you'd be skeptical. We were only together for three months before he started talking about wanting more power.

Olive: What do you mean by more power?

Ohana: He said he was working on a gadget that could persuade people to see things his way. I just didn't realize at the time that 'persuade people to see things his way' meant mind controlling everyone.

Otto: If you knew he was working on a gadget why didn't you stop him?

Ohana: I begged him to give up his fantasies and to just be happy with me, but he wouldn't give it up. He eventually got so obsessed with wanting power that he stopped hanging out with me.

Ms. O: That must have been terrible.

Ohana: When did you get here?

Ms. O: A few minutes ago. Now continue the story. It's getting good.

Ohana: Yes, it was terrible. I broke up with him. That's actually the reason I came here, and I'm glad I did because now I have all of you guys as friends.

Everyone: Aww!

Phone: (Theme song plays.)

Ohana: Oh, it's Obbs. Funny he should call now.

Oona: Wait, why is he calling you?

Ohana: I mean, we're still friends. Besides...Who doesn't like a little danger?

Hey, guys. I hope you all are having a great day/night. This chapter was interesting to write because I got to come up with a backstory for Obbs. I hope you like what I came up with. 🙂