An Odd Squad Sleeping Beauty (Part 1)

Me: Hello, everyone!

Otto: Hey.

Olive: Welcome back.

Olympia: It's so great to see you. It feels like it's been forever since we've talked.

Me: I saw you yesterday.

Olympia: I know.

Otis: Hi.

Ms. O: Hey, there. What's up?

Me: Perfect timing, Ms. O. The agents have been dared by Blehfan105 to put on the play of Sleeping Beauty and they'll be putting it on for you.

Ms. O: Grrrrrr

Me: Excellent! You should grab a chair.

Ms. O: ...

Me: Here is the list of roles that each person will play. Ohana will be playing princess Aurora, Octavia will play Maleficent, Owen gets to be Prince Philip, Otis will be Flora, Oona is Fauna, Osmerelda is Merryweather, Dr. O will be Queen Leah, and Oscar is King Hubert.

Ohana: I get to play the lead!

Owen: That's great, Ohana. I'm Prince Philip so... Wait a minute. Does that mean we have to k...

Me: You have to do everything according to the real Sleeping Beauty.

Owen: ...

Me: Ok, and action!

Ohana: (Suddenly a beam of light goes off and Ohana looks like a baby. Everyone stares at her as she holds up a gadget.) What? I thought it would help sell it.

Me: Ok...

All of the other agents: (They gather around Princess Aurora.)

Oscar: (Pushes Prince Philip toward the crib and he looks down with a look of disgust on his face.) (Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda come in with fake cardboard wings and wands and are wearing dresses.)

Otis: Each of us the child may bless with a single gift, no more, no less. Little princess, my gift shall be the gift of beauty.

Oona: Tiny princess, my gift shall be the gift of song.

Osmerelda: Sweet princess, my gift shall be...(She's interrupted by a huge gust of wind.)

Ohlm: Sorry, guys. (Shuts off gadget.)

Octavia: (Comes in with fake horns, a cape, and a real crow.)

Me: ???

Octavia: I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation.

Osmerelda: You weren't wanted.

Octavia: Not wanted? I had hoped it was merely due to some oversight. Well, in that event, I'd best be on my way.

Dr. O: And, you're not offended, Your Excellency?

Octavia: Why, no, Your Majesty. And to show I bare no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child. Listen well, all of you. The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all who know her. But, before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she shall prick her figure on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die!

Dr. O: Oh, no!

Octavia: Haha! (The lights flicker and then she's gone.)

The agents: Huhhh!

Crow: Cawcaw.

Hi, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This will be a four parter.