Hi :3

- Hello my Lovely readers! I'm back from my sudden hiatus, and I'm so so sorry for being gone so long.

For those who don't know me all too well I'm an editor for a friend of mine who wants to be a youtuber/twitch streamer!

My name is skittles and I've been practicing some of my skills and I've also been in a lot of drama at school.

Being a junior isn't easy, like holy fuck- I can't say much about some situations that have happened but one of them got the law involved and I had to almost testify for court.

Im not allow to say anything yet but thats alright, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been busy on this sudden disappearance and its just been so crazy!

I sadly won't be able to continue a few books that I've been updating/writing to finish those books like this one, but as a little bit of a distraction till I can come back completely, I will publish two books that have been drafts for SO long!

They literally have been in my drafts for about two an a half years now and I wasn't really sure on publishing them for the longest time.

But since I'm editing, drama dealing, school duties, and doing other things I will post those two as a small thing to keep you all entertained while I get things going smoothly!

Some advice for those who are not in highschool or are in highschool and are going to be a junior, are a junior, a sophomore, etc., just know that...

Yes, you will lose friends and don't worry about love or boyfriends/girlfriends or dumb little drama.

School is honestly tiring and needs so much effort to pass which sucks cause a lot of times, I wanna just stay in bed and be like "living? Never heard of it!"

Its tiring with all the stupid drama you'll be put in to or be dragged into. Its fine if you lose friends cause of it, they just don't have the actual care that you deserve.

If they leave, good! You sure as hell are still alive and sure as hell ain't gonna stop living just cause they left.

but here's something I wish I was told when I had my first depression/panic attack/anxiety/etc...

You're Not Okay.

You Really Aren't.

But Y'know what? Someday, when life becomes less bumpy and you've found peace with yourself, you will be okay.

"You're not okay, but someday you will be."

Just wait, take the bullets! Take the hostility! Take the damage, and take the broken glass.

You will be okay someday and with everything you are going through, will go through, or have been through

This is just one more thing in the way of what YOU deserve.

Of what YOU needed all along.

So be strong, survive cause trust me I am at my Fucking limit!...but Imma keep going cause I know I am being put through hell for a reason.

And if you think your hell is over than love I'm sorry but even after paradise arrives, you'll still have to fix or deal with the problems that occur in paradise.

Which is okay.

Everyone has problems and you can suffer with everyone. You can suffer with me.

So come here, have a hard time with me. Have a good cry with me, have a whole break down here with me.

But if not here then where?

Take care of yourselves, eat, drink, sleep and take medicine if you need to! Talk to the people you truly love and trust and let them in!

Let them see the worst part of you so that can treat you with care cause, lets be honest, some of us want to be the one thats cared for instead of caring for others just for a change.

I have no idea if this was a rant or something, but still! I mean every word of it!

EVERY!!

Anyways, I'll be posting the two books and the titles are called:

Love Bites

From Blood To Love

"Love Bites" is a Creepypasta book, a Proxies X Reader kinda book

"From Blood To Love" is a BBS book, BBS X Reader book lol

Those will he published, I'm not sure how many chapters are in each tho but I will say when they are published!

Take care of yourselves and be confident, have fun and I hope you guys have an amazing day/night/evening/ etc.

I love you and thanks for reading!

-Skittles 🌈👻