:Ch 19: (='x'=)

Tony POV

We have walked for miles towards the north as its now around midnight. We were taking a break as Y/N looked a bit better about the sudden rush back to our save spots.

We were also currently eating and getting hydrated for the journey.

I looked at the others, the hunters, and saw the males an two females talking amongst themselves. Jeff was doing most of the talking it seemed as the others looked shocked with slight pain and attachment.

'They must be talking about something serious..'

I finished eating my piece of meat as grinny came an sat next to me, laying down after.

I stared at him for a bit as BRVR soon joined, jumping on my lap an pridefully leaning back on me. I picked my arms up a bit, unsure what to do really.

Seedeater then came along an laid down behind me, nudging me with his snout or skull looking thing as if to lay back.

I laid back on him and felt comfortable, staring up at the stars as I put one hand on grinny's head. I put the other on BRVR's head too as I saw Y/N come into view.

She silently sat next to me and laid back on seed with me, scooting closer as she looked relaxed. She closed her eyes as I heard a dog yawn.

I looked an saw smiles laying in Y/Ns lap, Y/N gently rubbing his head as he relaxed on her. Rake soon joined in front of Y/N an just rested.

I put my head back down but turned it toward Y/N. She looked like she was doing better, especially after killing that point.

'I'll be here to protect you...'

She slightly twitched to which I almost sat up, waiting for any signs of distress but she looked calm. I relaxed an sighed relieved.

'Always...'

I stared at her features and details of her as she looked to be in peace. I found myself slowly falling asleep with her in my sights.

My eyes growing heavy as my heart gently fluttered at how I might wake up to seeing her next to me...

Greg POV (・`ω'・)

I was hiding in a cave due to some points trying to kill me. They've shouted at me, claiming to have teamed up to win together and overpower Y/N.

I slightly groaned in pain as I had suffered a blow to my left calve with a gun. I gripped my shield tight as I stayed leaned on the cave wall to catch my breath.

'Go south! They're counting on you to do your part!'

I got down on my right knee an took my backpack off, grabbing some bandages and wrapping up my calve.

My pants were in the way but it was fine, more coverage I guess. I tightened the bandages and then took in a few deep breaths.

I moved my scarf over my mouth an nose, pulling my hood up to get ready for the snow storm.

"Okay..! One...two...." I prepared," grrruh- three!"

I got off the wall an rushed out the cave, Hearing no one or any chasing whatsoever. I still ran and took out my compass, taking a slow turn to go south.

I stopped under a large pine three and tried to catch my breath. I looked up at the tree, barely even able to see the sky.

The blizzard was calming down though as I looked out at the sky from under the pine tree to check for any nearby flares.

I soon walked out just for a blue flare to go off above me.

"Whoa, looks like you need some healing Point Defense."