:Ch 10: (⊙o⊙)

True tho- but thank the mighty lords of writing that while I was out I got in three chapters and am working on 12!! So enjoy cha 9, 10, and 11 lmao!

<~~~~>

It was morning now and I was cooking meat by the fire while jerry an tony were asleep behind me. I looked back at them and saw how safe they looked.

How at peace they were.

I hummed as I looked back at the fire an started to chop up some more for the others who were in their tents. Scarecorw has joined pinkys tent but I wanted to ask her about what she was talking about at the last part of our battle.

I wanted to ask her why she was so upset. But I'll let her rest and eat up before I asked her, that way she can be good to go for whatever may happen.

I heard a tent open and looked to see candy was up. He looked at me and seemed hungry, but his eyes widened with joy.

"You GODDESS OF PERFECTION!" Candy shouted

There was groaning now in the tents as lj smacked candy's head from behind.

"The fuck you shouting for-" Lj gasped," YOU WONDERFUL- INTELLIGENT- PERFECT BEING!!"

I guess they're really hungry. I giggled as I told everyone to come eat, soon everyone rushed out of their tents to be served. They ate up while I prepared some for tony and jerry.

I heard a groan an looked at the two to see jerry was waking up. He was in pain so I went to him an aided him.

He looked at me an looked shocked.

"Nope, you aren't dreaming buddy!" Offender said," She's real as can be."

I shook my head an offered him food. I helped him sit up as he ate a bit an looked around, fear written in his eyes.

I explained to them how they couldn't hurt us anymore and how they were now bets of mine. Tony then woke up and I offered him food to which he almost drooled over.

I giggled at how quickly he nodded his head as I gave him some fresh off the stick from the fire.

I sat back an leaned on seed as I lifted my shirt an saw my wound was slightly bleeding through the bandages. I didn't mind it as I ate some of the cooked meat myself.

"Where did you get this?" Tony asked as he ate

I looked at him as I took a bite an then huffed through my nose with a smile.

"Months before this game I spent my time training with slender man, and doing all kinds of things so I can be guarantied to survive." I explained," But all the while slender man was struggling to find me or get out of my traps, Persephone helped me place freezers in the forest. We buried them in all kinds of places and so all that was left was to start hunting. And well, I hunted animals like deer and hogs- big things incase I got a huge group of bets like last year, who wouldn't be hungry."

"Wait- you knew you were gonna be in the games this year!?" Jeff asked

I nodded.

"Slender told me before hand and wanted me to be mentally an physically prepared." I replied," He promised to not include any close friends or human relationships I had that were precious to me but this year I made new ones and I guess he had them picked before hand as well to ensure-"

"You knew you were gonna be back in the games and YOU did NOTHING to fight back on that decision??" Masky hissed, ripping his mask off to show his anger

He was switched so I didn't react to his anger.

"I had no choice-"

"No choice my ass!" Offender argued," If he told you before hand then you had before hand to convince him to take you out-"