:Ch 26: ⏳

"Y/N~!" A possessive and psychotic voice cooed

Its owners hand sat comfortably wrapped around the front of my neck, his hand soon sliding up my right side of my face as I leaned away from it in fear.

The voice though was familiar which really made me wonder if this was another creature I befriended or not.

"You flinched." He said coldly," From Me."

My heart raced but I saw my bow not that far from me. The snow beneath me being noted as the owners hand slid back to my neck.

I looked at the three I definitely knew I trusted as they watched with concern.

"Pup...lj....offender..." I said calmly," I'm confused and scared, but I remember you and trust you..."

They still seemed concerned as they didn't seem very focused on me.

"So tell me..." I added," is this a Friend..or Foe."

They perked up a bit as I unnoticeably got ready to grab my bow.

"Its...complicated?" Lj hesitated

"Foe." Offender grumbled

"No no, ljs right!" Pup quickly spoke," it's complicated."

That didn't help as the hand slightly squeezed.

"If it's complicated then we technically knew each other." I said," which leads me to apologize ahead of time."

I quickly grabbed snow and threw it up behind me at the person, their hand letting go as I grabbed my bow and launched myself forward.

I was grabbed in offenders tendrils and held up at his height as I got a good look of the mysterious man who had ominously held me captive.

He wore an orange-ish jacket, jeans, what looks like brown hair and a feminine mask. His gloves hands were covered with the snow I threw at him.

It hit me, my memories of him came to me in a flash.

"Masky- and his unstable side- I understand now!" I said with understanding of the complication

He was looking at me and it was obvious.

"Offender put me down." I said

"But-"

"Trust me." I replied as masky's unstable side threw off his mask

He was staring at me with these emotions of anger and rage. He was fuming, he was furious, but most of all...

He was murderous.

Offender reluctantly sighed as I was let down. Once on my feet, I knew I would have maskys full attention so I had to be careful of what I did. I dropped my bow and slowly approached him.

"Brainy..!!" Lj harshly whispered with anxiety

"Relax.." I said softly as I kept my eyes on masky

Our eyes locked and I could see behind his furious eyes were a much different emotion.

I gave it a smile as he seemed to not expect it. I relaxed my form and casually walked up to him, catching him more off guard as he glared at me on edge.

I was a couple steps away from him now as he was frozen in his spot.

"I'm still upset about what you said or tried during this game..." I said softly," but I can tell you're worried."

He growled at me and grabbed my shoulder with an iron grip.

"Y/N-"

Pup stopped as masky pulled me into a tight hug. The calm masky.