:Ch 37: ⌛️

...

"What..?"

"Did you really think it was The End?" Cameron asked," I was so scared- you haven't woken up for days- slender man ensured we got out safely and that you were at least alive before he let us out."

"But.." I mumbled, remembering how I took down splendor and seeing him get up," but splendor got back up.."

I couldn't remember anything after but felt like something was missing..?

"He was back to normal, you knocked some sense into him." Cameron teased

I looked at him correctly and touched his face. I remember he told me to split off so it'd be harder for splendor to catch us.

I thought I wouldn't see him after it all since the bells had gone away from me and I assumed towards him..

"I thought..you died.." I teared up

"As if." He smiled," Took some brain from ya and got half naked, smile dog found me as well as seed and I gave smiles, seed and brvr my clothes and some belongings to spread around the forest. Splendor lost me quick and I was scot-free."

I gave him a breathy chuckle an smiled, holding his face with both hands, proud and relieved.

"I'm so glad..!" I said teary eyed," I don't know what I would've done if you didn't make it!...but the others...!"

I silently cried while cameron comforted me.

"I heard, I heard.." Cameron sighed," but I bet they're glad we made it out for them.."

I sobbed, hugging him tightly as he painfully chuckled.

"I'm..gonna miss those idiots tho.." Cameron tried to say strongly

He comforted me while I cried, at least glad cameron made it out and I wasn't completely alone..

Eventually, I stopped crying. I cleaned my face as me and cameron let go of each other, the door opening. We both looked and saw a familiar face.

"You're up!" Smiley gasped

He quickly shut the door and rushed over.

"How do you feel? Does anything hurt or ache- did you fill her in on whats happened?" Smiley asked

"Yeah, I did." Cameron smiled," she knows we're free."

"Thats good, I for One liked your attitude brainy and still want my damn rematch." Smiley teased

I smiled at him and shook my head, something still off..?

"Soo..?" I asked," What Now?"

They both looked at each other and seemed happy, looking at me with smiles.

"Now we Live." Cameron beamed," we do all the things we wanna do with some unlikely friends."

"Go cause some chaos brainy and you visit us! Both of you!" Smiley added

Soon the door opened and my step mom came in, her eyes going straight to tears.

"My baby!!" She wailed

She rushed over and hugged me tightly, crying and kissing my head as she sobbed about how worried she was and how much she missed me.

"Mom.." I softly said in pain, tears filling my eyes

I hugged her back and cried as well, both of us a sobbing mess.

'What..is going on, I feel so emotional..'