:Ch4: (¬‿¬)

Honestly lol 
<~~~~>

<~~~~ ¤ ~~~~ ¤ ~~~>
Several Days Later :
<~~~~ ¤ ~~~~ ¤ ~~~>

School has finally started and Mally is driving me there. 

She looked nervous as I noticed her grip the steering wheel tighter than usual. I smiled at her and Looked back to check the few boxes mally brought to start moving my things into her home. 

"You sure it's not too much for you to handle, y'know taking these few boxes out already?" I asked to try an distract her

She glanced at me as her grip loosened and she smiled. 

"Nah, this is alright!" She reassured," I can handle a few boxes."   

I chuckled as we got to the school and she drove into the drop off lane. 

Outfit OwO)

Outfit OwO)

She came to a stop and unlocked the doors as I opened my door an hopped off. 

"You gonna be alright, kid?" She asked as she leaned a bit to my side

I smiled at her an nodded. 

"I'm strong and more than capable of kicking someone's ass." I reassured," I'll be fine!" 

I closed the door and waved at her goodbye as she lowered down the window. 

"Alright, bye kid! See ya later at my place." She said a bit nervous

"Bye mally!" I giggled 

I turned around and started walking off but slowly cause I knew she was worried. 

"Take care- and eat- drink something too- OH! And I will arrest any kid who tries to throw hands with you-" A car honked at her as I turned to her an saw her lean out the window," HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-"

I laughed my ass off as I went to her and stopped her. 

"I'll make friends, I'll eat an feed myself well and do all the things I need to do!" I reassured," I'll take care of myself, I promise!" 

She slightly grumbled with worry as she got back to her seat and then sighed.

"Alright alright, go ahead an head in." She said," I'll get out of your hair now." 

I smiled as we said our goodbyes again and she put her window up. I left to the school as she drove off and I smiled more, happy that she really does care. 

I entered the doors to the cafeteria and was immediately tackled. 

"YOU DIDN'T DISAPPEAR THIS TIME!!" Ruth and Gally shouted, happy even 

"It's barely the first day, and she disappeared on the second one." stacy said, shaking her head with her arms crossed 

"NOOOOOOO!" Ruth an gally complained