💭Theories💭

HELLO AGAIN!!

It's Theory time!!!

Don't have a theory? Then talk about your opinion of the book or just look at the comments bout any other theory!

If you like a theory an want it to happen then please, don't be afraid to suggest the idea and I'll look it over to see if it's a perfect addition to the book!

It'll all lead toward the ending I have in mind that will either make you cry or so- BUT ANYWAYS-

PFT- THEORIES- AM I RIGHT?!

>:3

Lol seriously though, have a break from the plot and stuff and emotions and let your mind go wild with ideas.

Remember, I write my book differently- I freeball it actually. I write whatever my hands just type and then boom! Book ✨

Oh I will also take this time to thank you and every body else who have been patient and reading! I love the comments I see when some things happen or express how much you love the book or even make little joke theories in the chapters.

I like to mess with ya'll when you write those, I'm sorry!

But One of them got me thinking and gave the idea for the ending I wanted and now am very excited to get to!

Well enough talking, I'll let you guys get to reading and theorizing.

And if you're reading this even when it has like thousands of comments (Yeah right) then still don't be afraid to suggest your own idea!

Anything you would like to see or complain about, or ramble on about!

Just as long as you don't complain about the gore or stuff, it's Mature for a reason and I hope you do understand.

Sorry I'm repeating myself like a broken record! It's because both books are put as Mature and there is still a few complaints so I have to keep reminding people to consider their comforts and it's probably why I'm slightly hesitating to write anything like what I wrote in "Fragile".

But I won't let it stop me from writing this book and continuing with it's truthful and fantasy nature. :3

JEEZ I TALK TOO MUCH!!!

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING FROM ME LOL!

ENJOY!!! ❤

_(:з)∠)_

¯\(°_o)/¯

lol if you've read this far comment "Ink Bois"

idk, I'm bored

( ゚д゚)つ Bye