💭Theory💭

Hey everyone!

Again, im sorry for slow updates and all but slowly things are getting resolved and okay again.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

Was it multiple people who took out the four hunters from before or was it one person alone?

Who will be next for Y/N to face off against?

Will tori, zill, greg, tony or jerry die?

Will Mally notice the copy is a fake?

WHO KNOWS!

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO WRITE THOSE LMAO!

Lol, enjoy guys and comment down anything you want. Have fun and engage a little, also these will probably be little breaks as well from all the angst or thrills lol.

ANYWAYS

Enjoy and I hope you do like how this book goes as well as how it ends!

Again, this book is mature and will have a lot of graphic things just like in "Fragile".

Also, to the part about masky an that bathroom scene, someone was absolutely right when they commented "They're killers, do you really think they care about age or our character being a minor?"

I'm kinda basing it off reality and fiction. A mix of both worlds really.

Yes it's really wrong and probably not something I should have wrote but I did put a warning on the book and I think I gave a second one in at beginning saying how you should consider your comforts and boundaries.

I am sorry though for the people who weren't happy with that part or complained but please remember I put warnings before you started reading the book at the beginning.

I hope you weren't too uncomfortable with it or it made a bad impression on you.

Other than that guys, enjoy and Remember there are going to be a few graphic and unsettling things. I am sorry ahead of time if it makes you sick or disgusted.

Have an amazing day/night/evening/morning/dawn/etc.

NOW TO THE THEORIES-

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OwO