💭 Theories 💭

Heeyyyy

Its me :3

Im sorry for the hella long hiatus, school was a pain but I graduated!

🤯🥳🥳🥳🥳

Anywayyyysss

What do you all think Slenders solution was? Did Astaroth have Y/Ns soul this whole time?

What happened to tony, darla, tori, greg, zill, or jerry?

So many questions, so little time.

Get it!

...

..

No?

Don't get the joke?

Anywaysssss

Updates will hopefully be normal again, but I do have an irl job now but it might not affect me too much because I still made two chapters lol.

Plus more-

i know I might be delayed with updating due to college which I start in December, but till then hopefully I can finish writing chapters and finish writing books till theyre completed.

This one is a gonna be completed soon tho so I'm proud of myself! 😌

Hopefully you guys have enjoyed and thank you so much to everyone who stayed during my hiatus and came back to enjoy the remainder of the story.

Your patience is rewarded with the soon to be ending of this book and whatI hope will be an amazing ending for you all to fully enjoy!

But for Any theories or ideas yall have about the soon ending(mybe in two or three chapters, ooo uh oh, I don't know, I'm a tricky author who could end it in the next chapter, ooohhhh!)can be put in here or have a discussion or two in the comments lol.

Seriously tho, thank you to everyone who stayed and have read on.

I have come a long way from my first book and the fact that people now enjoy, or cry, scream, laugh/wheeze, or go crazy over some scenes in my books is still crazy to me and it shows that I realky have grown.

I know I haven't been the most consistent or reliable about finishing a book but thats all gknna change once this book is finished!

I will be finishing up books that are long overdue on their endings and will be mKing sure I keep the same  creative and jaw dropping ideas to keep you all coming back.

After all, I enjoy your comments and all the funny things people say! Y'all really are hilarious and make my day when I see a comment on my book.

Especially when people comment on my favorite parts or part where Im like "oh yeah, this is gonna get a reaction for sure!" 😂

But yeah, I just wanted fo say thank you and appreciate you all for staying and reading through.

For those who are reading this I appreciate you and I'm proud of you. Keep doing amazing and don't let anybody get you down.

Thank you for staying, thank you for reading, and thank you for all the love you've given me while reading.

Now to say something to see who really is still reading lmao.

Like

Uh

Um

Idk

Scrunkly.

Yeah, thTs the word. Scrunkly.

Hope you all enjoy the last chapter(s) and have an amazing night/day/etc.

I have work in the morning tho so goodnight and enjoy!

Stop staying up late asf to read books, ik its good asf reading that one book but c'mon bbg's get some sleep!

Lol, bye guys!!

~~~~